PATH RULE and PATH COMMAND

ramaraola

Hi,

I am using TMR 17.

I built a station with 8 platforms. To control train route traffic, I used PATH RULE setup for four paths.

Used PATH COMMAND in DRIVER SETUP, and activated a PATH.

Following error occurred while drive mode.

Train : File debug.gse, Line 166, ER_Timeout
Train : File debug.gse, Line 151, ER_Timeout
Train : File smartobjs.gse, Line 158, ER_Timeout
Train : File smartobjs.gse, Line 158, ER_Timeout

Please help on this issue. Also please provide if any help document or youtube videos?

Thanks, Ramarao L A

Thanks Shane for quick response...

Sorry to say, I have not understood your statement.

Let me explain more...

In the Path Rule, I have create a Yard. Under the Yard, I have created 4 paths.

Under each Path, 3 Junctions, one Signal and a Trigger specified.
Please let me know is the too much for a Path Rule or for Yard?

Thanks, Ramarao L A

That doesn't sound like a lot - it does sound like you've got too many of something though (either trackmarks, triggers, or industries) in the route as you've got what's known as a timeout error.

Shane

Thanks Shane...
Till now I just used a Industry (Terminus) and total 85 trackside objects (such as signal, junction, track marks, triggers). I don't think it is a too many objects. without using PATH RULE or PATH COMMAND, the things are working fine.

I need PATH RULE for future...

Also can you guide me Interlocking in TMR 17 ( Not help is available in forum)

Thanks, Ramarao L A

Last edited:
That shouldn't affect it however I would check if there are any newer versions available in Content Manager if you can in case the creator has made changes to it to get round the issue.

Shane

Have you tried T HR Route List and the driver command T HR Route Control? I don't have TMR 17 but I've had no problems in T:ANE with them.

Thanks Shane,

I did found "TH R Route Control" in Trainz Content Manager. Let me try and let you know my feedback...

Thanks, Ramarao L A

I’m having these similar issues in Trainz 12 with those exact errors. It just happens randomly with random trains and I don’t understand why. The first path works okay but the second gives me that line 166 timeout error.

Back