Can't download

andygclark1

Hi I'm disabeld and not very computer savvy,I have purchased some ad dons for my Trainz A New Era and I can't find them anywhere can anybody please help thanks Andy

Assuming you bought them using the same username as you have the game registered on, they should start downloading after you started and entered the game :)

Hi Andy

First of all welcome to the forums.

If they are add-ons from the N3V shop then they should download automatically into T:ANE when you start it up after purchasing them. It may take a few minutes for them to be allocated to your account after you've paid for them.

On the other hand if they are from another third party website then we'd need a bit more information about what they are so that we can help.

Regards

Brian

Yes they were both purchased with same user name ,the thing is I think it started to download but stopped before it finished,and from there it's gone . I've restarted it several times and taken my username off and re opened it. but to no avail,I can't find it

Hi Andy

As I've mentioned, you may have to wait a few minutes but I've always been able to download any new items within 15 minutes. It isn't long since there was another thread with an issue similar to yours but I can't remember what it was called. I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

I found this one but it wasn't the one I was looking for. The search function on this forum isn't very good. Hopefully it will be of some help.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...nt-How-do-I-download-it-again&highlight=issue

Regards

Brian

This usually helps to get back the payware DLC downloader
1. Launch TANE like normal until you get the launcher. DO not start Trainz.
2. File > Download Purchased Items
3. Close the launcher completely
4. Launch Trainz and then start Trainz
5. If there are any updates/DLC that still needs downloading, the downloader will appear

Hope this helps

Back