Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Lilb's AC-12

Smile What happened to Lilb's AC-12

just out of curiosity but what ever happened to the freeware AC-12 4294 made by lilb cause i need it due to me losing it in a hard drive crash back in January could someone send me a pm telling me what happened to it
    Sean
    Help The T1 Steam Locomotive Trust to built T1 5550

Be Specific, Ship Union Pacific (and Western Pacific!)
    My attitude =/= The Back Shop's Attitude

not really but good try im just trying to find a download that works so i can get the cab forward back
    Sean

I believe the modified version by Phil is available for download on the DLS. At least I believe that is where I got mine. Seeing as you don't have a registered version of Trainz for the PC, you won't be able to get it untill you register your serial number with your Trainz account.

Quote Originally Posted by daylightrain View Post
    I believe the modified version by Phil is available for download on the DLS. At least I believe that is where I got mine. Seeing as you don't have a registered version of Trainz for the PC, you won't be able to get it untill you register your serial number with your Trainz account.
    If memory serves, Philskene released a session for one of his routes that used the ac-12. I do believe that the link to the locomotive is located within the description of the session. Just note, the download link includes some Bdaneal content that has been upgraded to TS12.
    Be Specific, Ship Union Pacific (and Western Pacific!)
    My attitude =/= The Back Shop's Attitude

There is no "ac-12" on the DLS, it must be an external download

thats because i made an account with android but i mostly use 2009
    Sean

You can still register your serial number by clicking "MyTrainz" on the light blue bar at the top of the page, however it still won't make a difference as TS2009 was dropped from support in 2012. You'll have to buy Trainz 12 or newer in order to access the Download Station and take advantage of other Trainz features.

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by USSc1798 View Post
    Hi, I went to the link and then watched the video and when the cab-forward goes into the tunnel one can see that the cab view is of a cab-rearward instead of cab-forward.

Here's my question; Is it possible to, as we used to in MSTS to alaise another cab view that would be more realistic, like maybe a PCC trolley or any diesel cab that is more like a cab-forward in that one is looking out a split window windshield instead of looking down along a boiler to the front?

Or, are the cab controls inseparable from the cab view and not able to control a steamer?

I realize that a lot of you will think I'm WACKO for thinking that a diesel cab would be more realistic but then:

I am Wild Willy the Wacko

I did register my serial number with ts12 it just i created this with android and i didnt ever register my account
    Sean

TS12 version contained in this package:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0y7q4k5ea6...eTS12.zip?dl=0

T:ANE version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/29hbpe2duo...0TANE.zip?dl=0

Willy --

Yes, a diesel cab cab be substituted and I suspect that it might work in Easy/DCC Mode. But it certainly will not work in Advanced/Cab Mode. And we all use Cab Mode, don't we?

I found one here http://mallardswhistles.weebly.com/w...ten-ac-12.html while looking for an LNER A4 Whistle. Don't Know if it works though.
    Hello from the Centennial State.

Doesn't matter whether it works or not...looks like he's redistributing Brian's content, possible illegally, according to one of his videos titled "LILB's SP AC-12 Available at Mallard's Whistles!". The only thing he did to it was change the whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w01KeCB8mvU

Just for the record -- the Dropbox links, my Post #11 above.

I contacted the original authors and was given their approval to modify and share their content.

In TS12, full screen / 1080p:

Phil
    Last edited by philskene; May 31st, 2017 at 10:59 PM.

I have temporarily retracted my attempt on re-uploading the AC-12 until I find out a way to be able to do it legally. If someone can help me with that, please let me know. If you look back at this video please read the pinned comment.