Suggesttions for K&L

Here are some of my suggestions for K&L trainz.

• Baldwin 60000
  • B&O Big Six
  • B&O Q4B
  • UP FEF Megapack (FEF 1, 2, & 3 with removable elephant ears, choice of single or double chimney, both coal and oil tenders, removable mars light, and Alpha Running Numbers)
  • D&H K62 4-8-4's
  • Elephant Ears for the C&O greenbrier (trust me. there were)
  • D&H Challengers
  • PRR S1 duplex
  • SP&S E1 Northerns
  • CP G5d Pacific (Including numerous variants for 1278 such as steamtown 127)
  • Southern PS-4 Pacifics (With both black and green paintjobs plus both southern and crecent tenders

K&L only does things on commission. So unless you have a LOT of money youre willing to fork over and willing to wait a very long time for all this (this is more than a years work) then this post is pointless.

Here are some of my suggestions for K&L trainz.

• Baldwin 60000
  • UP FEF Megapack (FEF 1, 2, & 3 with removable elephant ears, choice of single or double chimney, both coal and oil tenders, removable mars light, and Alpha Running Numbers)
  • Elephant Ears for the C&O greenbrier (trust me. there were)
  • PRR S1 duplex
  • SP&S E1 Northerns

Baldwin 6000: You have already created one of these. I noticed the reskin and I have one suggestion for you. Instead of using Bdaneal's Mountain mesh, use his 2-10-2 mesh instead.
UP FEF Series: LINK TO POST :eek:

Elephant Ears for the Greenbriers: This is something that could easily be done, (Most) elephant ears are fairly easy to model. I have actually seen a guy around the forums who has added elephant ears to some of the K&L content. I think it may have been EvilCrow but don't quote me on that...

PRR S1: There is already one available on the DLS. Its a fairly good model too. (Author: MrTrain)

SP&S Northern: A Simple reskin of Bdaneal's 4-8-2 and you got it! (Except that you need to change the rear bogey.)

Last edited:
I just don't think their business model needs a whole lot of tweaking or suggestions...

Your list would take me close to 2 years to complete. Seeing that I am the primary creator for K&L, I just don't have the ability or time to do that. I am booked solid until April of 2019....SO I have over 2 years of work already planned and paid for. So I don't exactly need any suggestions at the moment because I have more than enough work on my plate to keep my busy for a LONG time, not to mention a waiting list of people who want to get in on a commission or two.

The Baldwin 60000 is one of my favorite locos. Unfortunately there are no quality models of the 60000 and I can't really ask anyone else like bdneal. So I thought K&L would be reasonable

Back