Crossover automation

mag315

Is there a working program that will throw both crossover switches at once in T:ANE? I downloaded the "JK junction kit 1,2 and 3" which I thought would accomplish this but they're all showing faulty dependencies.

Is this on the DLS as it does not come up in a search? Only version 2 is listed and not by kuid:439337.

It is definitely on the DLS as v3 and as <kuid:439337:100957>. Creator is MSGSapper. It was created for TS2009/TS2010 but still works in T:ANE

Maybe your search is only looking for T:ANE assets?

I found it, the kuid and kuid 2 thing drives me crazy. Thanks for pointing this out it is nice stuff.

Another choice is Junction Link <kuid:122381:10003>. You need one for each crossover but it easier to set up for a simple 2 point crossover as you only have to select the two points from a list whereas with Junction Controller v3 you have to set up four entries for each crossover to allow for both directions of travel and both setting of the points. On the other hand you can have more complicated combinations and everything in one list. Other possibilities are to use the built-in Interlocking Tower or the late Andi06's JK Signal Box, both of which allow you to specify more complicated paths.

There is another controller that I have tried, based on European design. In paper it simplifies the set-up. Try 243555:60400:3 It was a built-in item. Was because it is obsolete and the KUID number here is the good one now. I would appreciate if anybody plays with it and verify it works: Why? because somehow after I set it up, something is not quite right or I am doing something wrong. Item is called DKW latern.

Guys, between you, you have highlighted one of my biggest gripes about Trainz, the lack of a comprehensive User Guide. It's not often Forum Users are short of an answer when a question is asked but it does rely on that appropriate question being asked. I've never heard of Junction Controller/Link prior to this question, yet can already see a couple of applications on my current creation where it will make life easier so I thank you all. Peter

Back