Upgraded to SP2 and A LOT OF STUFF ISNT WORKING.. Lol Help please? :)

KCSXMAN

jr_zpspbcmzckt.png
[/URL][/IMG]

As you can see all the red.. All of those were working.. In a previous version. I upgraded to SP2 and a friend told me everything works on their end. So something is going on on mine. I really need help. I've gotten every upgrade/update from JointedRail.com but to no avail. This is affecting not only certain locomotives, but rollingstock as well. So please if anyone knows whats going on. I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.

~Kris
~WOWITsTRAINZ1995

Thanks. I'm doing everything everyone else is saying but to still no avail. I keep getting the same thing. I have no idea whats going on. :c

I upgraded to SP2
That would be impossible as there is not SP2 yet. There is a "SP2 release candidate", which most likely (as you just proved) have bugs in them. It is not the actual SP2.
If you are not interested into running into bugs, wait till the final release of SP2.

This is a legitimate error, and is up to the creator to fix. The issue here is that different meshes in the asset use the same material name, but the material parameters are different. On some assets this wouldn't be an issue, but on others it has meant that the textures can appear wildly different to what they should. Unfortunately, it wasn't apparent in some earlier builds, however has become a more obvious issue in SP2, and hence has required us to highlight the issue this way.

Regards
Zec

This is a legitimate error, and is up to the creator to fix. The issue here is that different meshes in the asset use the same material name, but the material parameters are different. On some assets this wouldn't be an issue, but on others it has meant that the textures can appear wildly different to what they should. Unfortunately, it wasn't apparent in some earlier builds, however has become a more obvious issue in SP2, and hence has required us to highlight the issue this way.

Regards
Zec

Interesting you mention that Zec (and apologies if I'm a bit off topic). I've just found at least one of your assets that is affected by that error, as well as a few meshes by 'Auran' that are also affected.

I'm assuming that will mean extra work on N3V's side as a result.

Shane

These worked fine in TANE Build 84204 which was at least the latest actually released Build as far as I'm aware. Part of ( and maybe the entire thing) may be that you have all of those assets Open for Edit which no one seemed to point out here. Try selecting the Open for Edit filter of TANE content manager and select all the things noted open for edit and submit them. If there are some that refuse to Submit, select those and right click and select Revert/Revert to original.

If you are using the beta builds beyond 84204 we do not support beta builds and until they become released versions we will not make content modifications. Up until now this content has worked without issue in TS12 SP1 on up, including TANE.

Back