WIP: Carrabassett Valley Railroad

Excellent work! Looking forward to putting them to work.

As for total roster progress, that brings the total to 15 units...of 128. So we are roughly 12% done with the engines. Getting there slowly but surely! Hopefully I'll get some shots up on here tomorrow.

Where can I download the original RS-18 model? I'm interested in bringing some to the Kamino Railroad.

AFAIK the original RS-18u was from MSTS, n8phu converted and ported it over to Trainz. Felix_g later made a re-skin along with a blank kit later to allow us re-skinners to put whatever we want on it.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

a179f745e002215c739c96a3c6e6a581.jpg

Have began on the Phase II SW1500's for CBVR. Let me know if I'm moving in the right direction. Note, there are some imperfections on the textures, they will be fixed in due time.
Also, should I use Blomberg, Flexicoil or AAR trucks? These are Blomberg.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Another real quick shot, changed to AAR trucks since these will be used primarily for switching service, does the logo look okay or should I re-size it?

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Life's been getting in the way, already being worked up by some stupid posts on the forums, only a month in, busy as hell, blah blah blah, My God

Amazingly, I made porgress

*Not feeling very cheery*

#567 is done, she's clean somewhat but others will be less so :)
And before you ask, yes, it has a custom interior.

After some debate, Southern1581 and I finally settled on the 2-axle Flexicoils the model comes with, painted to match the underframe

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Hello everyone, just a small update:

The SW1500 has made it to home rails and is ready to go to work. Here's a quick shot of it in Lac Mégantic Yard:

As mentioned above, it does have a custom interior to go with it:

Also, after much procrastination, I have finally started rebuilding the Lac Mégantic Limited after my hard drive crashed and destroyed my progress on the last rendition of the LML. I think the new version looks much nicer and should look great rolling through Northwestern Maine. Here is the first of the batch, 48 seat coach #1331 Piscataquis

Hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited:
Back