Screenshot of The Week: May 1 to May 7 2017 (Local)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

You know the type; wherever you travel there's the dude who just looks like he belongs; who knows the place like the back of his hand and walks around in slippers and shorts. That's because he's a local. This week's theme is Local. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on May 7 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

A BNSF local pulls out of a small town grain elevator as dangerous skies loom overhead.

Matt

There is always a problem of getting to your destination on time on the Wrong Island RR. Angry commuter Dan is wondering where the train crew assigned to take his 5:20 AM train from the Wolf Hill Station could be.

82987b9f1abff069b48a5b07fab695d7.jpg

Hello from France,

local trafic and grain transport over the wild river....

Cheers, Marc

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries for this round so up to 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until May 14, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Cheerio,
Nicholas​

I could be "that guy" and vote for myself, but I won't do that. Instead, my vote goes to escd84.

Matt

Back