Santa Fe Authentic Collection

ish6

Since 2001
Hello Everyone,

Remember when you were a kid, and under the Christmas Tree that big thin square box turn out to be a Santa Fe Train set -- Well, I had one, but I can't remember the authentic rolling stocks, except for the BabyRuth -- I do recall the Blue and Yellow engine, tho!

If possible, please note down the authentic rolling stocks on this thread --

I am working on a railroad table-room --- When done I will upload the room ready to be use by anyone, and my own railroad model table!

Thanks everyone in advance! --

Ish

What you had was a Lionel set but the BabyRuth box car was made for over 30 years and was in a lot of train sets.

What you had was a Lionel set but the BabyRuth box car was made for over 30 years and was in a lot of train sets.

Oh, ok, I'll look into that -- thank you, sir!

I am surprise no one has done re-constructed their own fashion rail set of yesteryears!

Take Care
Ish

Actually the Baby Ruth boxcar, with BB pellets inside a rotating drum, can be easily retrofitted into a track cleaner car, and I pick them up every time I go to a train convention flea market ... it gets pretty noisey when you have 36 Baby Ruth boxcars going round the layout

Hi ish,

I seem to remember an El Capitan boxcar, Texaco and/or Shell tanker cars, and a flatcar with ROADWAY trailers on them.

Back