Looking for a Content Hosting Site

... I've opted out of using LoD models on any non-spline items. ....
I would seriously reconsider this option. Without LOD, objects stay needlessly poly heavy as they recede into the distance causing the GPU to waste resources that should be used for closer objects. Too many stutters and low FPS will make people reconsider using those objects.

I would seriously reconsider this option. Without LOD, objects stay needlessly poly heavy as they recede into the distance causing the GPU to waste resources that should be used for closer objects. Too many stutters and low FPS will make people reconsider using those objects.

I should of finished that sentence....I opted out until I figure out how to get it to work properly.

While still kind of on the fence on where to upload my content, I've decided to go ahead and upload them to the Download Station for the community to use. I remember when I was just getting started in Trainz and struggling to find realistic content and how I thought that one day I would learn how to create this content for the Trainz community to use. Now, nearly 15 years later that time has come. It serves no purpose for me to hide my content just because of my issues with N3V. It is far more important that these creations get shared with the community. Look for a post in the freeware section in a few hours about these uploads.

Back