Does anybody have streamliner cars from speedbumptrainz closed site?

Hi, some time ago I accidentaly found a website with several streamlined cars pack. If I'm right, it was the site speedbumpstrainz.weebly.com which is closed now. And again if I'm right I have a few this cars downloaded right from that site. The cars I have now:

OVERLAND TRAIN (T&P/MP Diner/Lounge 500, kuid:617293:100367)
PACIFIC SANDS (up_pacific_crest, kuid:617293:100365)
SALISBURY BEACH (CB&Q California Zephyr - 424, kuid:617293:100372)
SILVER SPLENDOR (CB&Q California Zephyr - 251, kuid:617293:100368)
TIOGA PASS BUSINESS CAR (Observation-Business Car Georgia 300, kuid:617293:100366)

But I'm sure there was more cars/train consists. Does anybody have the another ones? Or does anybody knows if the content is moved to another site?

I'm so sorry I didn't download all stuff when I found that site first time, but I wasn't interested about streamliners like today :).

Of course I'll be glad if anybody could recommed me other site with good streamliners. I know about payware ones in K&L site and I have Californi Zephyr pack from TrainzItalia.

That's what I need, thank you! I missed UP Heritage Fleet and SP Sunset Limited.

BTW L. A. Streamliners SALISBURY BEACH and SILVER SPLENDOR have missing KUID California Zephyr_bogey,<kuid:45651:50000> and SPLENDOR have more missing CB&QDome_interior,<kuid:45651:55001>. I didn't found them anywhere. It's interesting I replaced bogeys with California Zephyr similar car, but they are not visible in Trainz. But that's the other story...

Back