gp792's Routes

A freight rolls past the terminal...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

If I may ask what track are you using. Looks like it would be just right for my N&W route. Thanks in advance. Your route is looking very good.

If I may ask what track are you using. Looks like it would be just right for my N&W route. Thanks in advance. Your route is looking very good.

It is the track packaged with Jointed Rail's payware 'Legacy of the BN II' route. I have changed the track at least a few times.

One of them is 'JR BN 1' and the other is 'JR BN oiled 1'.

Merged a few of my own routes together recently, extending the route. This area is a large station where most of the passenger trains will stop, including commuter trains led by an EMD Geep. Crossing over the tracks, approaching the station, is an unfinished railyard. Not entirely sure what will go there at this moment.

That first shot has so much CNJ inspiration. The Geep, old commuter cars, and the distinctive trainshed. And not to mention the actual Jersey City terminal in the background. Well done.

:wave: WOW! Time has really passed since my last visit....

Popped in for a look at your track puzzles today....Specifically Pic MSG #25

:cool: Nicely done in the way they cross and inter connect for the passenger Station Route planning........

Thank you for sharing.........

Still working on both routes.

Replaced station at Port Magruta, which was removed some time ago, and have been working on the American route too.

Back