gp792's Routes

gp792

Butner Lines Railroad Co.
Hi all,

I have decided to make a thread (or gallery) to showcase my personal routes. So, let me tell some more about them. Butner Lines is a fictitious railroad (which itself isn't in North America) with a North American theme. The era is supposedly pre-1970's. Next is Butner Lines Railway, which is a British version of the route. It is also set in a similar era.

Port-Magruta-Station---CNJ-GP7.jpg

This is Port Magruta. It is a man-made island that is home to a terminal (or terminus) and a roundhouse. Here, we see one of many ex-CNJ Geeps that run a commuter train throughout the island.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Here, an ex-CNJ Geep travels along the loop connecting to a local coal mine. In the distance, two more bridges can be seen.

Last edited:
Some screenshots of my fictitious British-themed Butner Lines route.

Bowhall.jpg

Bowhall
Stonewalls.jpg

Stonewalls
Port-Magruta.jpg

Port Magruta

Some more progress on my fictitious North American route...

Some of these locations may or may not have been shown before, but have recently received some changes. Obviously this route is very much a WIP (work in progress) and is far from done.

Info regarding Butner Lines

After sharing some screenshots, its only fair if I told you a little more about Butner Lines itself.

• Butner Lines is a fictitious railroad with a pre-1970s North American theme. It is not intended to be based on specific locations and rather interestingly enough, is not in North America. It is located on an archipelago somewhere in the Graveyard of the Atlantic. Or maybe elsewhere...
  • Not only is the railroad itself fictitious, but the actual location of the railroad itself, is pure fantasy. You will not find it anywhere on a map: no matter how old, or new it is.
  • Alternate history and a lot of 'What If?' scenarios exist within the universe that this company exists in. It was created just for fun.

Last edited:
It might be fictitious, but i really like the design you have going on here, really breathtaking views here, keep up the Good work sir.:clap::clap:

Yeah, the mountains turned out looking pretty good; probably my favorite part of the route!

A few more: one with a covered bridge and two showing recently added track. Keep in mind that the helix has been there for a bit, but the track extending beyond it is new.

Last edited:
:wave:Looking very nice sir, keep up the Good Work!!!!

:cool: Like those rugged looking Gorge Bridges Too.......:mop::mop:

'tQuick Ques here, in Pic #9 what is the name of that unusually high Water Tower? I don't recall ever seeing one like that, or is it kit bashed affair? Thanks!

Last edited:
:wave:Looking very nice sir, keep up the Good Work!!!!

:cool: Like those rugged looking Gorge Bridges Too.......:mop::mop:

'tQuick Ques here, in Pic #9 what is the name of that unusually high Water Tower? I don't recall ever seeing one like that, or is it kit bashed affair? Thanks!

That one is made by bendorsey. It's on the DLS, known as 'Diesel_Service_Facility'.

That one is made by bendorsey. It's on the DLS, known as 'Diesel_Service_Facility'.

:wave: Thank you Sir, Looked it up on the DLS, found 3 Files, I used the latest revision, dropped in T:ANE Town and works perfect.......

:cool:Thanks and too Ben Dorsey, another one of our Great Creators!

Been a while since I last posted, but still working on my route:

This one was taken a little earlier this month, before the track was changed to another type.

Like the Snow Scenery on your Route

:wave: Nice Pics too, looks like it very cold on that Route and could Snow anytime.....

;) Thanks for sharing.

Back