Dwnload help please

Libbylob1987

I have TMR17 andhave bought the Settle and Carlisle route but cannot find it anywhere. It isnt mentioned in game as my purchase email said it would be and i can find no mention of it in the portal or in my account.
Can anyone tell me how to find and download it

Just go to your "My Trainz" dashboard section once your logged in and it should appear shortly on the left side under "Product Downloads" Make sure you receive email confirmation you bought the route. Hope that helps/

Railhead001

Thank you for tat but there is nothing there. The email says it should appear in game when i start TMR17 up but it doesn't. I have both email confirmations and my orders says it is fulfilled but there is no sign of it anywhere. I registered the serial number that came with the email so my acount knows i have it. It just isnt anywere to download
Any other ideas please

Have you tried using the Download Purchased Items option in the File menu?

If not, you may need to check with N3V via their Helpdesk whether it's actually compatible with TMR17 or not.

Shane

Try Rebooting the PC and then start the game again may work, need to be at the in game menu for the download to appear not the launcher or Manage Content.

Back