Huge Doors? Walls?

ish6

Since 2001
Hi Community -- :wave:

Besides, itareus, anyone else has done huge doors?

What about Walls?

Thanks
Ish

Hi Ish
Dave Snow has done building wall spleens 25 - 50 feet variety with doors, windows, roller doors AC units etc.
ie: <kuid:101046:104896> Wall Spline 25 ft tall w/OH doors & A/C spaced ver 2 DES.

I think he may have done just doors as well - worth having a look or pm him.

Regards

If you search on the DLS for "huge" you will find my huge walls, both splines as fixed 2 baseboard wide structures.

Hi Ish
Dave Snow has done building wall spleens 25 - 50 feet variety with doors, windows, roller doors AC units etc.
ie: <kuid:101046:104896> Wall Spline 25 ft tall w/OH doors & A/C spaced ver 2 DES.

I think he may have done just doors as well - worth having a look or pm him.

Regards

Thank you, sir for the info!

If you search on the DLS for "huge" you will find my huge walls, both splines as fixed 2 baseboard wide structures.

Yep, I did that already, LOL

Thank Guyz
Take Care
Ish

Hi Again,

I forgot to ask --- what's the dimensions of a door this big, and the walls!

I might do a few!:hehe:

Thanks
Ish

I did a door and walls for the Yorkshire Modelz Railway Centre - look under Yorkshire and YMRZ on the DL. I have used my own and those created by others. They are available.

Yorkshire

You are welcome to clone, modify and release my door asset if you wish ish - should be a simple operation, just find a picture of a door with the same dimensions as mine and swap out the texture file.

I did some other things for model RR, search for C+ MR

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:
You are welcome to clone, modify and release my door asset if you wish ish - should be a simple operation, just find a picture of a door with the same dimensions as mine and swap out the texture file.

I did some other things for model RR, search for C+ MR

Cheers

Chris

Hello Chris --

My apologies, sir ... I never knew you posted on this thread until I saw the latest post!

Wife and I just had our third daughter, tiny little cutie keeps us up all night, so no pc for anything these days, except to read emails and scan the forums!

However, I'll keep that in mind, Chris, and when I do rekin your items, I will certainly drop you a PM about it!

Thanks a million, sir!!!
Take Care:wave:
Ish

A note for modellers in the UK - 87 times normal size refers to HO scale, as in the USA, Europe, etc. In Britain, for simulating OO, P4, S4 or any other of the 4mm scales, the factor should be 76 times normal size (4X76 = 304 which is near enough to the number of millimetres in a foot). My furniture for the model railway room - table, chair, pictures, cupboards, bookcases, coffee mugs - is made to this factor, although to be fair 1:87 models often look right. After all, track by Peco is labelled OO/HO - or at least used to be when I used it. For strict 2mm scale I would use 152 times normal size, although commercial N scale here is I believe 2.0625 mm to the foot (historical reasons). For anyone wishing to simulate O scale, there is also a difference between UK and USA practice.

Ray

Back