Trouble finding track

hholdenaz

I'm having trouble finding this track that's needed for a route: <KUID:725552:1074>.

What makes this odd is that the first number is the I.D. of trainzuser1997, but he doesn't seem to have any asset suploadsd on the Download Station or anywhere else. I tried replacing the track in the Config, but it still showed up as two white lines in-game.

Therefore, I'd like to know this: what exactly is this asset and how can I get it?

There was a thread just recently on how to convert the "two parallel white lines" into a usable, replaceable track asset. If you do that, then you can replace the dotted white track with anything you desire. I just did a quick search, but can't find the related thread. Sorry.

Bill

There was a thread just recently on how to convert the "two parallel white lines" into a usable, replaceable track asset. If you do that, then you can replace the dotted white track with anything you desire. I just did a quick search, but can't find the related thread. Sorry.

Bill

Well, do you at least remember either the name of the thread or the method?

Found it! This is a really old thread, but the procedure is still the same. See post #2 in this thread on how to do it. Once you do it, you can "get" the missing track as well as drag it into the 'Replace asset' windows to change it to a different (functional and visible) track.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...r-track-in-SP2&highlight=missing+track+assets

What I did after cloning it was change the KUID back to a KUID2 of the ORIGINAL KUID so that it would "obsolete" the original. To do that, you have to re-import it into your game.

Bill

Last edited:
Back