Project Western and 817TAYLOR's websites

josephlaban

Trainz Player
I have 3 questions, because I think having 3 posts dedicated to them wouldn't be necessary. Here go's

1: Where can I get the California Zephyr coaches shown in pictures on the Project Western site.
2: Is Project western ever going to make a North coast limited passenger set to match their NP F3's
3: Whenever I go to 817TAYLOR's Website a 404 error comes up, and I can't go to it.

at least tell me where I can get the Zephyr coaches.

Also, when I try to download the NP Freight F7's and the Pack 2 of the WP F7's it says the server is busy and I can't download

I did skin a WP ten wheeler way way back ago but I commissioned the WP TP-29 from K&L so thats the best route to go for WP ten wheeler.

1: Where can I get the California Zephyr coaches shown in pictures on the Project Western site.

They are made by landvr1, his content is being shared around the forums so if you want them, pm someone who has them to give them to you, remember to ask nicely.

2: Is Project western ever going to make a North coast limited passenger set to match their NP F3's

Don't think so, the website has long gone silent.

3: Whenever I go to 817TAYLOR's Website a 404 error comes up, and I can't go to it.

That's because he is now working on Trainz Forge with a bunch of other content creators.

Back