Trainz 12 Municipal Transit Railroad New Purpose (Help Needed)

BrodyTrain

For those who own Trainz 12, you are most likely familiar with the route titled "Municipal Transit Railroad" which is a route containing several streetcar lines and a Chicago style elevated railroad. There is also a pretty good sized passenger terminal in the heart of the city and hugging the edge of the industrial district. Unfortunately the terminal and the industrial routes are for looks only, but I will change that.

My Plan:
Due to the fact that N3V Games didn't intend to have trains running on the mainline, there are some things I will need to fix. One problem is that the curves leading into the throat of the terminal are too tight and need to be broader. One other problem is that there are no signals at all, so I will do that too. Rolling Stock:I'm looking to Jointed Rail for commuter and freight stock. For commuter, the CPTA Commuter Rail Pack will work perfectly. Since there is no cab car, regular trains will consist of 1 HEP car, 4-5 chair cars, and a locomotive on both ends so trains won't have to turn around between runs. The express consist will be used solely for rush our service only. The express consist will contain 1 HEP car, 7 chair cars, 1 PRR P70 coach (For members of a private commuter club), and two locomotives on the head end. The express train's daily routine goes like this: The express consist is in the storage yard at the furthest end of the line, the diesels are facing the city. Commuters that ride the express can easily tell which way the city is because the PRR coach is always facing the terminal. The train moves to the platform and departs stopping only at the busiest stops. Upon arrival and unloading at the terminal, a switcher connects to the rear of the train, and pulls the passenger cars to the storage yard leaving the lead locomotives in the terminal. Then the locomotives back towards the yard, around the passenger cars, and then connect to the opposite end of the passenger consist. Once time, the train backs into the terminal, loads and departs.
http://jointedrail.com/product/cpta-commuter-rail-pack/

Freight Locomotives:
Hiwassee Terminal Content Pack from Jointed Rail
http://jointedrail.com/product/hiwassee-terminal-content-pack/

NEED HELP!!!!!
I cannot currently play trains due to some computer issues, so if ANYONE could take some screenshots of the passenger terminal and the maintenance buildings PLEASE help me out. Also, could someone take a screenshot of the route map focusing on the terminal? If so, please reply.

Back