Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: KUDOS and thank you to Scratchy. Coal Country route is awesome!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrbe3 View Post
    Do we have any idea when N3V is ever gonna simply push the button to release this on CV for people who have it that way?

This wait time between JR and N3V is little meh. Add the fact 19 lacks a good NA route (Canada route was meh imho), full blown 19 with PBR and all... I need this in my life.
    Hi Kilrbe
    I can't give any specific dates, as that will depend on testing. However the general process for DLC packs (including DLC pack updates) is that it will be tested internally, and corrections made by the creator, before it then goes for external testing and any further corrections made. Our aim, with the current system, is to help ensure that the DLC packs are as issue free as possible; but of course it will mean that it can take some time to release them.

We have been working on a new system for handling DLC submissions, which has delayed processing of DLC packs for a few months, but this should hopefully speed up release of DLC packs long term. Processing of DLC packs is progressing, but it does take time to package/test/etc each DLC pack at the moment.

Regards
    Zec Murphy

Customer Support Rep
    N3V Games (Auran)

*Please do not use Private Messages for support. Support can only be provided via the helpdesk, or via the forums.

Blog Entries

I think there have been reports of one or two sessions acting a little weirdly which I may need to look at prior to N3V release.

While not the main driver of the delay, buying through JR obviously supports the team a lot more and one way we can reward that is by getting stuff out a little earlier.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the route Scratchy, it's a gem. The free session with the hippos (PRR Decapods) that you have on K&L's site is just icing on the cake for me. I don't buy routes as a general rule - that's my preference. Coal Country is the only one. I bought it from N3V because they had it on a deep discount sale - at least twice. I don't like their modding policies in regards to their DLC payware. In Tane, N3V only allows you to play around with the sessions. While I can clone it in TRS19 and make changes they don't permit merging their DLC routes. Very disappointed with that policy - which I didn't find out til after I bought it. If JR had a similar sale I'd have bought it from them. JR puts no restriction on mods or merges for your own use. Something to consider when you make a purchase.

Bob Pearson.
    Last edited by RPearson; November 18th, 2019 at 09:29 AM.
    TRAINZ-UTC-TRS04-TRS06-TC1&2-TC3-TS09-TS10-TS12-TANE(TEG)-TMR17-TS19
    Member since 6-14-2002