KUDOS and thank you to Scratchy. Coal Country route is awesome!

Everything was submitted, nothing open for edit.

But I opened the caboose, submitted it again and now all is ok.
Started the route several times, no more hovering cabooses.

Thank you!

:)

Scratchy,
I need to add my appreciation to this thread as well! Would have done this back when it was released, but I have been head down in this route and just came up for air. Retiring another old route that featured a similar locale in favor of this one. I now have an updated route using the latest textures and features of TANE to bring my dream of the L&N, Family Lines, and others to life. Thank you for all the hard work here!

Scratchy,
I need to add my appreciation to this thread as well! Would have done this back when it was released, but I have been head down in this route and just came up for air. Retiring another old route that featured a similar locale in favor of this one. I now have an updated route using the latest textures and features of TANE to bring my dream of the L&N, Family Lines, and others to life. Thank you for all the hard work here!

If you like L&N and Family Lines stay tuned to JR for some more stuff you will like!

Scratchy .... I'm sorry I waited to get this . Vary Well done route , an enjoyment to run . Just wished you were a PRR fan :hehe::D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Couldn't of asked for a better route to run steam/ diesel on

Matt

Hi all, thought I'd just mention at this stage there is no support for Coal Country in TS19. I have heard that there are some issues currently with assets and sessions if you import the route. I'll be looking at doing an update in the near future which will be freely available for people who have purchased for TANE (hopefully that's possible) so we can make the most of the features in the new game.

Thanks, Rich

Scratchy,
That's great news. This is one of my favorite routes and I'd love to run it in TRS2019 when I get that. Until then, it is still such fun running it in TANE.

Heinrich505

Hi all, thought I'd just mention at this stage there is no support for Coal Country in TS19. I have heard that there are some issues currently with assets and sessions if you import the route. I'll be looking at doing an update in the near future which will be freely available for people who have purchased for TANE (hopefully that's possible) so we can make the most of the features in the new game.

Thanks, Rich

With TRS2019 still in its infancy, a lot can happen. I brought it in without any reports of content problems so I wonder what the issues are that people are having. There were some assets that are locked due to being on the payware side a couple of days ago, but now they've disappeared meaning there's no longer any missing dependencies.

Well you know what this means, I'll just have to give it a try and find out. :)

Imported into TRS19, no issues, no missing dependencies in the route or the sessions.
The only thing I had to do was to reset and alter the environment settings as mine appeared to be a really foggy day...lol

Same with Eagle River

Cheers
Richard

Imported into TRS19, no issues, no missing dependencies in the route or the sessions.
The only thing I had to do was to reset and alter the environment settings as mine appeared to be a really foggy day...lol

Same with Eagle River

Cheers
Richard

Same here, everything is green and content manager shows no errors or broken dependencies.

Also how do you reset and alter the enviroment settings?

Last edited:
Same here, everything is green and content manager shows no errors or broken dependencies.

Also how do you reset and alter the enviroment settings?

Edit the sessions and choose Main Menu (3-bars upper left), Edit Environment, Click on the clock and the + to adjust the fog, lighting, etc. to your taste.

With TRS2019 still in its infancy, a lot can happen. I brought it in without any reports of content problems so I wonder what the issues are that people are having. There were some assets that are locked due to being on the payware side a couple of days ago, but now they've disappeared meaning there's no longer any missing dependencies.

Well you know what this means, I'll just have to give it a try and find out. :)

I re-downloaded all the cdps associated with Coal Country today and, with some work, got everything into TS2019 but I have three troublesome assest which come up as "Modified, Faulty, Payware":
<kuid:506034:559593> JR rock light 10m
<kuid:348207:100761> cr45 Turnout Frog Left
<kuid:348207:100762> cr45 Turnout Frog Right

The assets (exact same kuid) are perfectly fine in TANE SP3 but are a no go in my copy of TS2019 Build 96000. Kind of funny as everything else, including other payware, is fine.

John, et. al., any ideas?

Thanks and take care,

I re-downloaded all the cdps associated with Coal Country today and, with some work, got everything into TS2019 but I have three troublesome assest which come up as "Modified, Faulty, Payware":
<kuid:506034:559593> JR rock light 10m
<kuid:348207:100761> cr45 Turnout Frog Left
<kuid:348207:100762> cr45 Turnout Frog Right

The assets (exact same kuid) are perfectly fine in TANE SP3 but are a no go in my copy of TS2019 Build 96000. Kind of funny as everything else, including other payware, is fine.

John, et. al., any ideas?

Thanks and take care,

Don,

Have you tried opening them for edit and then reverting to original?

That has usually fixed some errant payware assets for me.

Don,

Have you tried opening them for edit and then reverting to original?

That has usually fixed some errant payware assets for me.

John, Yes, I tried that with no go. So I did this:

-Deleted the three assets
-Imported the "coal_country_dependencies" cdp file (again) Note that I purchased the route from JR so that's why I have that file.
-"Revert to Original" all the "open for edit" assets

That did the trick. Coal Country route now shows no errors plus several others that had the same offending assets are now error free. Now I'm going to import the sessions I've made for the route to insure there are no issues with them in TS19. I'll report back on those threads what I've found.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I do appreciate it.

Take care,

Just to keep you all in the loop. The TS19 update has been finished for a couple of months now, unfortunately there is not much I can do in terms of getting it distributed, it is in the hands of N3V and JR. It has not been forgotten and I still want it to be free for those that have already purchased the route for TANE :)

scratchy_5d65453e3e1f8.jpg

scratchy_5d654548b0038.jpg

Wow that looks great man! I am so looking forward to the 19 version!

unfortunately there is not much I can do in terms of getting it distributed, it is in the hands of N3V and JR

This is sad to hear, both of them seem to operate on Valve time. So it could be months still til we see the light of day of your update... Quite sad too, as there is no high quality routes for 19 really yet. I been waiting for a JR release. All those teasers and SS posted in the JR section..

Lets just hope Tony is correct this time, and the 'flood of DLC' that is backlogged, get's all released here very soon.

Last edited:
I know you can't do it yourself so this isn't aimed at you Scratchy, but rather to whoever runs the website. Why not make it so when you download Coal Country, it downloads both the T:ANE and TS19 versions, then users could just simply delete whichever version they don't want? Seems like an alright solution to me at least.

I know you can't do it yourself so this isn't aimed at you Scratchy, but rather to whoever runs the website. Why not make it so when you download Coal Country, it downloads both the T:ANE and TS19 versions, then users could just simply delete whichever version they don't want? Seems like an alright solution to me at least.

It would save bandwidth by only downloading what's needed rather than all. For the most part, what works in T:ANE also works in TRS19. This can be done by creating a pull-down menu with branches if applicable for the different versions.

It means some extra coding, and in some cases extra storage space to ensure that both versions are hosted.

Back