KUDOS and thank you to Scratchy. Coal Country route is awesome!

Going to stay for now until i change the KUID for the boxcar and reupload to JR, its 3 years old now anyway, when I was still learning to reskin.

I'm going to make this a project. Make cars and traffic great again!!

Mike

That would be something in which I would be eternally grateful. Why have a simulator that is supposed to simulate the real world when there is no traffic on the roads? In the "real world" there is always plenty of traffic going this way and that on the roads and highways. And, yes, I'm aware this is a TRAIN simulator, but IMHO it should also be a world simulator, with as much realism as possible. Routes with no traffic on the roads do not impress me.

However, how are you going to do that given that N3V has a game engine that in no way addresses those issues with traffic?

That would be something in which I would be eternally grateful. Why have a simulator that is supposed to simulate the real world when there is no traffic on the roads? In the "real world" there is always plenty of traffic going this way and that on the roads and highways. And, yes, I'm aware this is a TRAIN simulator, but IMHO it should also be a world simulator, with as much realism as possible. Routes with no traffic on the roads do not impress me.

However, how are you going to do that given that N3V has a game engine that in no way addresses those issues with traffic?

Well, if we can have people walking around the route, would it not be possible to scale that up for cars, trucks, ect.? Or use invisible track and "locomotive" cars? Or heck, just find a way to replace the models that drive around the roads now!

I heard there was a scrap metal gondola included with the route. Anyone have an image of it and what does the IoTM 62ft Bulkhead flat load?

Well, if we can have people walking around the route, would it not be possible to scale that up for cars, trucks, ect.? Or use invisible track and "locomotive" cars? Or heck, just find a way to replace the models that drive around the roads now!

Do you not realize how difficult that would be? Especially to have random vehicles on the roads...

Do you not realize how difficult that would be? Especially to have random vehicles on the roads...

It's a portal that uses a script to select randomly from a list of vehicles. All the technology to do that is already part of the game. it just needs a bit of setting up. In practice, you only need a few cars as locos running on invisible track together with the standard random vehicles on roads to give a completely random effect.

Just suggesting some idea's, get the ball rolling as it were.

Back to the route, I've hit a problem when creating sessions. every time I try to save one, I either have to over right the route, or save a hole new one. do I have to mess with the layers to fix this or?

got an issue coal_country_dependencies pack JR Parker Tipple,<kuid:92924:100076> 50ft Hi-Cube Boxcar MP (Clean),<kuid:92924:100076>

A quick screenshot before I head off for work

dc12b9926d0ec9227f3825d9c765aad4.png

just woundering if theres any update yet? re same kuid JR Parker Tipple,<kuid:92924:100076> 50ft Hi-Cube Boxcar MP (Clean),<kuid:92924:100076>

cheers

Wow. Just Wow. Beautiful Route, awesome Locomotives and Rolling Stock, well thought out Sessions. A fine example of what can be achieved with TANE. Thank you!

Wow. Just Wow. Beautiful Route, awesome Locomotives and Rolling Stock, well thought out Sessions. A fine example of what can be achieved with TANE. Thank you!

Brilliant, good to hear! More to come from me in terms of routes in the near future I'm sure. :)

Back