ATSF Screenshots

ATSF F7B in the railyard
a2dec7164bbd386a3445ff0d91b32e99.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm really glad people keep making threads for individual railroads - as if that's needed...

ATSF640Ogreen.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings, and welcome to the forums rundy, as I see you are newish here.

A few fun facts for you:
- People tend to get very annoyed when you make an individual thread for every railroad in existence. There is a lovely thread called USA pics for that and you can throw them all in there, which is why threads like these don't exist already.
- You can actually have up to 10 images per post, so having 5 individual posts for 5 individual pictures is completely pointless, unless you're trying to do so to keep your thread at the top of the list on the forum board, which is also something that you will find people don't appreciate.
- Don't hound content creators for content. I realize that you have not yet brought this up, but since you're new and, no offense, but you kinda seem like the type, I thought I'd give this bit of advise out as well. They really don't like it when you're asking them to make things every other second, and they also don't like the good ol' "When will x be released?" comments. Instead, just ask them how their projects are coming, they tend to be more cooperative and less angry that way.

Just a few helpful tips, hope you have fun here at the forums!

Back