Content:- Alex23

Alex23

Hi Guys and Gals.

After a long layoff from Trainz, I am back in a small way.:wave:

I have been reading thru my notifications (for the last seven years,:eek:), and there are many requests regarding content under my username.

Firstly can I apologize for not responding to you. Life has kept me away from Trainz. Briefly:- Enjoying retirement, getting involved again with HO scale modelling, outdoor activity's and Ill health ( The big "C"----under control thankfully).

Regarding content under my username. Practically all of this is other peoples Creations repaired and updated for use with Trainz 2006 with the special permissions of the various creators.

After being away for around seven years, I am very loathe to approve further modification of their content without their written permission.

I must reiterate that their original EULA is totally enforced with this content.

Hosting of my own content, which is only engine specs, is fine. You may use them as you see fit. Only the Traction (diesel and electric) are any use post 2006.

Well that's just about it. I doubt that I will be doing any content creation with Trainz in the near future as I am Heavily involved with other commitments.
Lol :D. I have five (5) brass locomotives to restore and add DCC And sound to. One is a lovely SP GS-6.

All the best and happy Train-zing.

Alex
Alex23

Good on you Alex - Welcome back!

You'll find lot's of Aussie action under the "Australian Screenshots" thread. A number of Aussie creators have new routes and rolling-stock happening at present, so keep an eye open for news of their release. Also plenty of good ideas in the screenshots for your layout in the scenery department.

Good luck with your brass restorations.

Cheers,
Roy

Ahhh ... the creator of the A23 JetSled, it goes 768mph, and is my favorite track inspection vehicle ... every time I use it, I think: "who is Alex23" ... Glad to meet you

Hop on Skype and well chat

Skype UN: cascaderailroad

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is something about this place that I truly missed in my time away. It is a nice place to be.:)

"daylighttrain" Answered just a moment ago.

"amigacooke" Great to see/hear you again.

"Roy3b3" thanks mate.--Yeah been looking around and most impressive. :Y:

"Cascaderailroad" Ah yes. The A23 Jetsled. I wonder if "Jetstreemsky" realized when he originally created it what joy it would bring to so many of the Trainz community. I remember when correcting it for 2006 agonizing over the top speed for it. All seem's well though. Glad you enjoy it so much.

I'm not on "Skype" just yet as I am still getting myself set up. The PC i am typing on is a compact desktop. Still fiddling with the location of my home theater/entertainment center into which I have incorporated it. (home made/assembled). But I will be in-touch asap. Also, so sorry to hear that you are gone from the scene of creation just because of the activity's of someone else. I remember your creations with great joy.

Regards to you all.

Alex

Guy's I need to add something to this post as i am not sure I was clear about it.

Re-skinning is totally out of the question with any of the content that I re-released on behalf of the original creators.

I do have permission to correct skin errors that may come about by changes to the Trainz code. But only as far as repair, and the models must remain true to prototype.

I do hope that you do not think that I am being over protective, but the agreement I made with the original creators I consider Binding. And i will totally respect that.

If the content was of my own full creation, I would be a bit more flexible. (Maybe).

The future:- Well i do have have permission to keep many items updated. So if I get a more powerful PC that can run TANE in the future, well we will see.

Alex

Alex23

Back