unknown error

gd5150

This just popped up a few days ago on a route I've run 1000's of times. I cannot recall what changes I made, but I did download a few items. I'm thinking its a script error from an effects library update. But I'm really not sure. It pops up 3-6 minutes after I start the session. It doesn't seem to affect anything as far as I can tell. Just wish I could remove or fix whatever's causing it. I attached screen caps because theres no way to copy the text. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what msTrainmonitor does or what asset its affiliated with? Or how about trainutilities.gse?

msTrainmonitor must be something that belongs to a custom asset. trainsutilities.gse doesn't ring a bell either so it's probably related to the msTrainmonitor.

What is the route and session you are trying to run?

Its EVWR_v1-01 and the session is custom. I've run it 1000's of times as I change AI driver commands to probably 20 AI drivers. This error just started popping up a week ago. It doesn't seem to affect anything. The only change I've notices is the camera angle changes when the session is first started from free roam to chase view. It never did that before. The error shows up randomly between 3 and 6 minutes into the session. I haven't added any assets to the session and it doesn't do it on other route/sessions. Has to be something I recently downloaded.

Its EVWR_v1-01 and the session is custom. I've run it 1000's of times as I change AI driver commands to probably 20 AI drivers. This error just started popping up a week ago. It doesn't seem to affect anything. The only change I've notices is the camera angle changes when the session is first started from free roam to chase view. It never did that before. The error shows up randomly between 3 and 6 minutes into the session. I haven't added any assets to the session and it doesn't do it on other route/sessions. Has to be something I recently downloaded.

The only issue I see then is something was updated. Have you upgraded or updated any content recently, which would use the same script? The updated script may have "fixed" something so now another assets dependent specifically on the functions of the older script is now broken.

It may be down to a driver command looking for a train that is not where it should be. If no train is found it can come up with the error. If it pops up at the same time check what is happening at that point. Press pause and check all drivers and any portals.

Last edited:
Finally figured out the error on this. msTrainMonitor is actually asset: STL Train Montior [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]kuid2:177292:204091:2>. I'm sure I got it while downloading scripts for the DonJ drivable tug boat. I deleted STL Train Monitor as it didn't do anything but cause the error to pop up. Things are working fine without it.[/FONT]

I had the same behaviour after installing swedish trolley-bus. I deleted the bus from my session but the error still remain!
I just read this blog and deleted this buggy STL Train Monitor asset. All works fine again in my session.
thanks @gd5150 for posting the solution of the problem with that asset.

Back