Missing activity on Decin route + easily finding sessions?

Laurinlaki

Script Developer
Hey folks. As I now finally have a FCT after 10+ years of playing trainz and downloading in either slow mode or just CDP stuff, I'm now getting the good stuff I remember from older Trainz versions back into T:ANE.

First of all I remember the Decin route to be a great route but just a demo, and there is supposed to be a full version running from Dresden to Praha. Didn't find anything about that on the Website of the creator HP Trainz. Is that around somewhere?
Anyways, the demo version was already nice, so I tried getting it back. I was able to obtain nearly all sessions I had back then, but I can't find the early morning "Frühdienst" activity anywhere, only the HTML files for it. Does anybody know where to find it, does it have a different name? I could install my old gigantic 20+GB Trainz 2006 collection and extract it there, but that would be a lot of effort, so I would like to get it directly into T:ANE.

Also, is there an easy way to list all Sessions for a route on the DLS? I tried to list everything that has the route as dependency but ended up only finding stuff that was already installed.

Greets, Mika

Right now as I write this, I am looking at Decin via a webcam that is onboard a push-tug that plies up and down the Elbe River, it's just come from Dresden, tomorrow morning it will sail to Usti nad Labem.
You might even see a train on the quay!
Every time I view it, I think of that Trainz route.

Live Rio 2 Elbe Tug

Video of tug

While you are on the page scroll down and click on image links to Praha station and Usti nad Orlici station for live train movements, complete with timetables and sound.

Back