JR Safetran Signal Faulty

WCRULEZ

I installed the JR Safetran signals in TANE on my old PC a while ago, and they worked fine. Recently I got a new PC and imported my route over which had these signals, and after downloading the signals they come up as faulty and I get this error.

What should I do to fix this?

You might want to redownload them from Jointed Rail and reinstall. It's a lot easier than fixing sometimes.

When you reinstall, the current ones will be open for edit - you'll get warnings about assets being open for edit.

Change the filter (view) to Open for Edit in the pull down at the top of the CM window.

Highlight all the assets in there.

Right-click and choose Submit.

If anything is built-in, it needs to be reverted to original.

Can you tell me what signal this is?

Are these from the DLS? I recall some strange issue with TANE not liking the attach points in the lenses some time ago but I do not recall specifics.

ok, I see but the error is an error...

CM is reading the Safetran C Light Signal mesh library as not having those points despite them being there. See if you have <kuid2:45324:25501:1>. The current version should be :2.

Yes, I did have the :1 version and now installed the :2 version and they work fine! Thanks for the help!

safetran crossings not working

my jr safetran crossings work, but the lights do not even flash at all. like theres no lights on them wat so ever when my train triggers them... ive fixed the open for edit files, and still they dont werk.. im trying to keep it cool, since im so mad at this, but i really need help with this

Back