Legacy of the BN question

mustang13

Can this route be run in TR12? I thought I had read that somewhere but searched and can not find the answer.
Thanks in advance.

We talked about that on main page.
But i remind that Legacy of the BN both versions of the route only for TAN:E DeLuxe.

WearsPrada_58e0eb8d39df7.png
WearsPrada_58e0eb8cd031c.png

~Alex

Not yet, still work in progress. When it happened i'll tell that. This is big stuff, need make it all almost from scratch, BN SD9, GP9, woodchips gondola.

Not yet, still work in progress. When it happened i'll tell that. This is big stuff, need make it all almost from scratch, BN SD9, GP9, woodchips gondola.

Ooh! I can't wait. :D

I really enjoy this route and a few days ago took your Legends of the Burlington Northern 1, which was languishing on my hard drive, and merged it into Legends of the Burlington Northern 2. There were only a few minor changes needed such as some name changes so I didn't have some duplicates, as well as some artistic licensing with texture blending, and my preference to RMM's speed trees over the ones you used, plus a couple of additional passing sidings to handle my increased traffic.

Last night I drove a new session for over 2 hours as I switched out the new Wellington-Hill that I call Blackwell. I finally had to quit at 02:45 because I had to get to sleep.

You've done an awesome job depicting the region. Even though you've said that this is similar to eastern Washington state, the area reminds me a bit more of western Montana, or a bit of South Dakota near the Black Hills, which I visited during a storm chasing trip in July 2012 and in June 2016.

Another question: the content manager says all three sessions are out of date; when I select "List Asset Versions" it says "Not installed, Payware", and when I click on "Download" it says it can't because it is a payware asset. I bought the route, so how can I download the newest versions of the sessions?

Another question: the content manager says all three sessions are out of date; when I select "List Asset Versions" it says "Not installed, Payware", and when I click on "Download" it says it can't because it is a payware asset. I bought the route, so how can I download the newest versions of the sessions?

That's for the DLC version coming out of N3V's Trainz Portal.

We still have the first release and there's no way to update. Hopefully we'll also see the updates as well.

Today the route is listed as "featured" in the game: how to get rid of this? I own the version bought at JR's and I don't want to see the DLC version along with it.

I purchased the original payware version of Legacy. At that time, I was under the impression that I would get any future updates to the route without further expense. Is that not actually true? Or is the latest version no longer considered an update? (This would certainly color my likelihood to purchase payware routes in the future)

Well, that's right from my side.
First version was freeware cause i can't make it enough detailed in short time, V2 was made pretty good for me, i've decided make it payware, this is small franchise from my and JR and continue building this stuff farther. So, at this point i'm still continuing make this route better, will do more branch and total length and new content. Also (most likely) will do MILWAUKEE branch there.
So any updates for this route will be free, fo customers who bought V2.
But all train pack which will be added there, will be payware with standard price, depended from contents. In this way you buy train pack and you can use their on an route and you have new sessions and free updates (if those available).

~Alex

Nope, payware version has a lot of differences, payware content, support and updates in the future.

I paid $40 USD for a year ago was freeware?
If you mean v1, so you paid for train pack, this stuff will be updating too.

Last edited:
Back