Total Recall?

robd

aBjDaiO.jpg

What?

Hi robd,

I can't even find that post, nor reference to it anywhere else. However, my guess is it's spam, as I believe Tony's last name is Hilliam, not Hillaim. Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, in which case I would then also ask 'what!?'.
Many thanks,

PLP

Blimey, March 31st and I've already been fooled! :D I did wonder once I'd posted it, but hey ho! If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at!?
Cheers,

PLP

I sure hope this is a joke or I'm screwed, along with others, and since this product has payware DLC, that'll be bad for them

I sure hope this is a joke or I'm screwed, along with others, and since this product has payware DLC, that'll be bad for them

If your silly enough to fall for that post...more fool you....
It is April 1st.....so expect to see more of these insane posts before the day ends.....lol

Rest easy. Apart from the very dubious spelling of Tony's name and the fact that the quoted message in the OP is an image, not an actual quote from this forum, there is no such organisation as the "Australian Regulatory Safeguard Committee".

Rest easy. Apart from the very dubious spelling of Tony's name and the fact that the quoted message in the OP is an image, not an actual quote from this forum, there is no such organisation as the "Australian Regulatory Safeguard Committee".
If your silly enough to fall for that post...more fool you....
It is April 1st.....so expect to see more of these insane posts before the day ends.....lol".
I just re-read it after posting and now get the joke :hehe::D

Oh well, well its that time of year so let the party start

Nice try :D

Apart from getting my name wrong, digital versions of TANE do not require a serial number ;p

weather its true or not should be recalled as the biggest rip of in trainz history there is a court case in the high court 's of London in two months time as to weather its fit for purpose on the uk market Trading standards are compering T Ann To 12 as to its reality nearly ever route in this game is pay were which I was not told when I brought it N3V should be made to refund every ones money and be prosecuted for fraud and I for one shall be giving evidence in this case.

weather its true or not should be recalled as the biggest rip of in trainz history there is a court case in the high court 's of London in two months time as to weather its fit for purpose on the uk market Trading standards are compering T Ann To 12 as to its reality nearly ever route in this game is pay were which I was not told when I brought it N3V should be made to refund every ones money and be prosecuted for fraud and I for one shall be giving evidence in this case.

All for a $30 computer game. Right. The high court and magistrates would laugh you all the way back home because things like this are consider frivolous and waste their time and a lot of money better well spent on golfing and dining out.

Really? I doubt it....

Two points if I may: Your style of posting doesn't suggest you would make a very credible witness, and there is plenty of evidence that T:ANE works well (with many free routes available) right here on this forum.

It's another wind up but a bit too late for April 1st! Hmm, some surprisingly gullible folk around here!

Rob.

Aye, my bloke, I'd say from readin' yer post that happy hour must be well underway over there...

An' if you are somewhat buggered by the cost of the routes, I reckon I could point you to a leetle freeware, and not even call ye a gimme pig in the process... ;)

Oh for goodness sakes. Passing blame for your own inadequacy in regarding what came with trainz is your own fault - no one elses. You expect to be given the routes which people have worked on diligently to the standard for being included with the base game and for you to enjoy? That is just so selfish.

If you want free routes download them off the download station or make your own. Sheese some people............... Or are you just trying to wind folk up to get a reaction uh?

There are a few words which describe this whinger.....none of which are printable

Back