Southern Livery BR Class 313 EMU

THOMAS2000

Hey guys,
So yeah, i am currently building a section of the East Coastway Line (Lewes to Eastbourne including Seaford Branch) and i was wondering where to find a Southern 313?

In fact, i know one exists http://s18.photobucket.com/user/djnexus/media/trainz 2009/southern3131x1024.jpg.html

I have tried every combination in the Google Search Bar and i still cant find it. If anyone does, please may you give me a direct link to it.
Very Kind Regards, Thomas 2000

Seeing as how the link you give has the creators name on the pic, try giving them a shout on the 'British Trainz' forum.

Ah. Yes. It would appear i am completely blind. :hehe:

For your second point, indeed, i would of done that, if i could actually get into British Train Forum! ive lost track the amount of times i have tried different accounts on that website. At one point i got into corespondance with Marky7890 (The admin) and we seemed to be getting somewhere. And then halfway through the emails just stopped coming. Im also fairly certain i have PM'd 'nexusdj' at one point on one of his other products (no reply as usual) but i will try again. Thanks for the advice

Ah. Yes. It would appear i am completely blind. :hehe:...

...Im also fairly certain i have PM'd 'nexusdj' at one point on one of his other products (no reply as usual) but i will try again. Thanks for the advice
Dave doesn't usually accept PM's due to the fact that he would be buried by the amount of them he'd receive if he did. The best option is to e-mail him at his skodatrainz address which can be found in the config.txt file of any of his assets.

Cheers

Dave :)

Dave doesn't usually accept PM's due to the fact that he would be buried by the amount of them he'd receive if he did. The best option is to e-mail him at his skodatrainz address which can be found in the config.txt file of any of his assets.

Cheers

Dave :)
Wait... im so confused! :p If you're being serious, i'll do that then. Thanks.

Yes he is being serious, Dave does not respond to pm.
What i was so confused about was that Cyberdongreen is called Dave and yet he refers to Nexusdj as Dave. For a few minutes i thought that Cyberdongreen was Nexusdj#s alias. My apologies, i'll get that email done right away. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Back