Useful Find: Trainz Kuid Searcher

I can't pay anything to this site. I searched jcal555's CN SD75I's bogey. But it needs a subscribe to show me. But worse thing is I don't have *any* dollars to subscribe them.

help me I need to find kuids

the kuids oh by the way can try and give a download link to all of them thanks

kuid 96914:5316

kuid 43955:95502

thats all for now;)

A bit late to the party here but I see that the new, to me, DRM system and subscription based access that M3V introduced has changed the entire mindset of Trainz.
I am old school I stopped using Microsoft Office when Office 360 was launched, I have stopped using TKS and I will stop using Trainz if this drive to subscription service remains.
I bought T:ANE the other day to solve an issue with a DLC. I now wish I had bought T:ANE first and ignored TS2019 and all its pay-ware nonsense.
Anything these days is more focused on Upsell than they are on providing service especially when they can track your usage under the guise or DRM.

I don't even use a FCT anymore as the Russian sites, legal or not, are providing the service that the game producer should.
I am a pensioner, this is my hobby, I have time not money.
Payware be damned.............

I really feel like I understand how you feel. I'm soon to be a pensioner and this subscription trend is horrible. We can't OWN things anymore, we can only "rent". I paid well over $600 for photoshop before I realized there was no way I could justify continuing to pay for it based on how much it actually got used. I'm not a professional, I don't make money with it yet the price I paid for it kept increasing. Over the past few years I have eliminated *everything* that involved subscriptions related to "digital content". It just doesn't work for me personally.

Look at it this way... If people are still using MSTS that hasn't been updated since 2002, some of us can stick with T:ANE and avoid the subscription madness we are headed for.

(Adobe has already proved that they only love money and hate their customers)

I'm on Social Security and pay subscription for:
TrainzKuidIndex (1 payment a year)
Trainz Silver Class (1 payment a month)
Jointed Rail Club Car (1 payment a year)
2 YouTube channels I pay subscription to for added features (1 of them is Virtual Railfan so that I can vote on Cam of the Week and the Chat Room on their webcams) (1 payment a month for each channel)
I will say that if Kalmbach Publishing's new subscription service had an option where you could pay a monthly fee along with an annual fee instead of just an annual fee, I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

Need help to find missing kuids

Hi all,
Could someone help me to find where I can download the kuids I need ?
I can't find on DLS and it stated "unknown assets" and I don't know what type is these assets ...

These are the kuids :
<kuid2:60238:26:1>,
<kuid2:328583:100426:1>,
<kuid:203465:10621>,
<kuid2:64038:39081:2>,
<kuid2:64038:39088:2>

Sorry, at this moment, I can't download them from trainzkuidindex...

Thank you...

ballsack.png

Back