Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useful Find: Trainz Kuid Searcher

Lightbulb Useful Find: Trainz Kuid Searcher

Found this useful online site today, it searches many of the common trainz databases for any kuid you enter. I has already helped me a ton though still some that don't seem to exist...
    http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/eng/Assets/search

NOTE: You do need a free account to use this

Blog Entries

That will be useful to those who aren't already aware of it.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Edit: It is a nice site. Very helpful.
    Last edited by ministerfarrigut; March 28th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
    I play Trainz with a laptop

HP Z Book 17, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, Mobile Intel QM87.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how well known it was but it has helped a lot today alone.

United States of America, ill, Rock Island

Used this site today for first time, it was able to find about 90% of my missing kuids. The rest it could not find on the internet. Only bad things was trying to figure out the Russian web pages. Everyone should have this website bookmarked.
    Modeling Ho scale on the cheap

GT 730 8 Meg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ourense View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't sure how well known it was but it has helped a lot today alone.
    I think it's cool you brought it up, and then another user that did not know about it, found it useful.

What's ever cooler, no one came back with the inevitable... 'Everyone knows about it, it's all over the forums' ... and you just proved that thinking wrong.

What I would like to see is some kind of page that has all these cool little things that help us all combined in one place that is easy to use. I tried for over an hour a couple nights ago to find out how to easily update all my 'Out of Date' (update available) assets in TANE like I used to be able to in TS12. Took forever to find a post that was over a year old that held the secret to make it very easy.
    If it's not broke, don't fix it.

United States of America, Delaware, Dover

If you use the site please contribute to the site's upkeep.

Am sure more than 65 people have used the site.

Harold

Well spoken Harold! If people donated a few dollars I am sure it would help a LOT.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Quote Originally Posted by fourteen View Post
    Used this site today for first time, it was able to find about 90% of my missing kuids. The rest it could not find on the internet. Only bad things was trying to figure out the Russian web pages. Everyone should have this website bookmarked.

http://kuid.trainzgame.net/index.php
    the Netherlands

russian train fan with PDD-NOS and i'm proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by leksie View Post
    You should be aware that this site store and distribute assets from other authors, without considering the licence terms in the config.txt.
    On the contrary, www.trainzkuidindex.com give links to the original web site pages where assets can be downloaded, and so don't violate any licence term, and help Trainz fan sites to be better known and have more visitors.
    On-line tools to manage your Trainz content

Oh , thanks , i was'nt aware of that .
    the Netherlands

russian train fan with PDD-NOS and i'm proud of it

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Canadensis

Quote Originally Posted by fourteen View Post
    If you have the Google "Toolbar" installed in either Explorer or Google Chrome, all you need do is press the "Translate" button; and any Russian web page or web page of another language will be quickly translated to English (or almost any other language you might prefer)

(As for the subject of this thread) I am always sure to use Pierreparis' site FIRST when I have that missin' kuid(s) problem. But as Hminky stated above, I am alarmed that TKI has been around for so long, and ONLY has had 65 contributors! Pierreparis does not ask for a large denomination people? Only $10.00!

United States of America, ill, Rock Island

Quote Originally Posted by ClintClassic View Post
    If you have the Google "Toolbar" installed in either Explorer or Google Chrome, all you need do is press the "Translate" button; and any Russian web page or web page of another language will be quickly translated to English (or almost any other language you might prefer)

(As for the subject of this thread) I am always sure to use Pierreparis' site FIRST when I have that missin' kuid(s) problem. But as Hminky stated above, I am alarmed that TKI has been around for so long, and ONLY has had 65 contributors! Pierreparis does not ask for a large denomination people? Only $10.00!
    Not sure if wife has that installed on hers. Belive she has fire fox set up as default.

www.trainzkuidindex.com was hitting at around 99% this weekend when looking for missing assets on a couple of routes I had downloaded. Please donate to his site.
    Modeling Ho scale on the cheap

GT 730 8 Meg

Quote Originally Posted by ourense View Post
    Found this useful online site today, it searches many of the common trainz databases for any kuid you enter. I has already helped me a ton though still some that don't seem to exist...
    http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/eng/Assets/search

NOTE: You do need a free account to use this
    Great...cheers.

Now you have to pay to use it D: