Useful Find: Trainz Kuid Searcher

Used this site today for first time, it was able to find about 90% of my missing kuids. The rest it could not find on the internet. Only bad things was trying to figure out the Russian web pages. Everyone should have this website bookmarked.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how well known it was but it has helped a lot today alone.

I think it's cool you brought it up, and then another user that did not know about it, found it useful.

What's ever cooler, no one came back with the inevitable... 'Everyone knows about it, it's all over the forums' ... and you just proved that thinking wrong.

What I would like to see is some kind of page that has all these cool little things that help us all combined in one place that is easy to use. I tried for over an hour a couple nights ago to find out how to easily update all my 'Out of Date' (update available) assets in TANE like I used to be able to in TS12. Took forever to find a post that was over a year old that held the secret to make it very easy.

If you use the site please contribute to the site's upkeep.

Am sure more than 65 people have used the site.

Harold

Used this site today for first time, it was able to find about 90% of my missing kuids. The rest it could not find on the internet. Only bad things was trying to figure out the Russian web pages. Everyone should have this website bookmarked.
If you have the Google "Toolbar" installed in either Explorer or Google Chrome, all you need do is press the "Translate" button; and any Russian web page or web page of another language will be quickly translated to English (or almost any other language you might prefer) :)

(As for the subject of this thread) I am always sure to use Pierreparis' site FIRST when I have that missin' kuid(s) problem. But as Hminky stated above, I am alarmed that TKI has been around for so long, and ONLY has had 65 contributors! :( Pierreparis does not ask for a large denomination people? Only $10.00!

If you have the Google "Toolbar" installed in either Explorer or Google Chrome, all you need do is press the "Translate" button; and any Russian web page or web page of another language will be quickly translated to English (or almost any other language you might prefer) :)

(As for the subject of this thread) I am always sure to use Pierreparis' site FIRST when I have that missin' kuid(s) problem. But as Hminky stated above, I am alarmed that TKI has been around for so long, and ONLY has had 65 contributors! :( Pierreparis does not ask for a large denomination people? Only $10.00!

Not sure if wife has that installed on hers. Belive she has fire fox set up as default.

www.trainzkuidindex.com was hitting at around 99% this weekend when looking for missing assets on a couple of routes I had downloaded. Please donate to his site.

how do you get a P42DC On Trainz Simulator Mac?

I was trying for YEARS to find the source to find the Amtrak P42DC :'(
Can someone gimme a link so I can find it? thanks :)

Back