My Two First Reskins

I may do this next:

052513Ubnsf808054buffer-70R.jpg

Last edited:
These are amazing! I've been doing reskins for YEARS and your work still trumps mine! You should ask JR if you can release these, because I would download them in a heartbeat!

Matt

Note on releasing: I have tried contacting jointed rail and have not heard back I won't be sharing any of these until I do to avoid any legal problems

I have been wondering also about there reskin policy on the f units, I have seen some on other websites, but cant find out if you/me/etc can upload them.

JR says contact them to host it on their site. I am currently waiting for a reply from them. Maybe the buffer can end up there to it would go well with the tank cars they have.

Hey ourense, I sent you a pm about a logo for a fictional railroad. I also included the colors that will needed to be used but if you can, please make a black outline and send me it so I can fill it on my own.

Added them in game. Need to do some dependacy hunting for the grain hoppers but other than that here they all are.

First off, you might want to try lowering the saturation on certain reskins, most notably the BN and B&O variants. The way they are now, they look too shiny and unrealistic. All the others look really good though.

Second, about the UB hopper: did you rotate the base texture at all? It looks like you may have flipped it 180 degrees on accident.

Back