BNSF 4449

Still looking sorry,,,

UPDATE : I didnt have much luck locating a link of where it might be. Others here might be able to help you.

Last edited:
It does say in the comments the engine is available for download after sign up at Zetaboards, or Trainz Commuter Rail. Try there.

It is from Trains Commuter Rail.

Just an FYI. The loco is severely outdated. If memory serves, it still uses a .pm mesh and the old .texture files. You may need to update the loco using a couple PEV tools.

It might have been taken off since I can't find it. (Or I'm just being stupid and I can't find it)
But I indeed found one for Trainz 12.

I d/l it and in Tane it has no engine sounds (just track sound) or smoke and has no power to pull a load. Would need all these to be replaced.
Cheers,
Mike

Bill 69 wrote, in part,

[ ...<snippage> ... the train is running on the wrong side of the tracks for USA. Where there is double track trains run on the right except if they have to pull into a loop.

and while what he wrote is largely generally correct, there were frequent and common exceptions. Among the more notable, the Chicago North Western (CNW) was widely known for left hand running, even though subsidiaries used right hand running. And Just about every railroad rulebook had rules governing running of trains on the "wrong track".

ns

Bill 69 wrote, in part,

and while what he wrote is largely generally correct, there were frequent and common exceptions. Among the more notable, the Chicago North Western (CNW) was widely known for left hand running, even though subsidiaries used right hand running. And Just about every railroad rulebook had rules governing running of trains on the "wrong track".

ns

And to add to this....

It's not uncommon for trains to be operated in either direction on the double-track mainlines. There are many double-crossovers between the two mainlines to allow for trains to pass slower trains running in either direction.

Here you all go.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwPopIyDNf4

Hey, sorry to bump an older thread. I'm currently working on a MAJOR overhaul/update of the original GS-4 by "mrtrain" and have been granted permission from him to re-release most of his original Trainz locos from the early days of Trainz! (Think "Trainz nostalgia", not trying to compete with any of the MUCH better models that are out there.) I would also love to include the BNSF black 4449 that used to be on Trainz Commuter Rail as part of my upgrade. Unfortunately, Zetaboards got purchased by Tapatalk a few years ago and force converted the site, resulting in ALL the downloads being lost. I used to have this reskin many years ago but it has long been deleted. I have made posts on here on the Trainz forums as well as what's left of Trainz Commuter Rail, along with comments on several old YouTube videos, and private messages to the original author of the reskin. Unfortunately, I have still come up empty handed. Does anyone have this old reskin kicking around and would they be willing to send it and/or does anyone know where I can contact the original author? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edit: same thing for this old reskin?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kk_70Exw-s&t=7s

Last edited:
Back