No sound...

Alco_P-A

or is there? Looking for the sound icon to place before the crossings. There is one in the new era to place on the track but haven't found one in TMR2017. Seems strange not to have one.

or is there? Looking for the sound icon to place before the crossings. There is one in the new era to place on the track but haven't found one in TMR2017. Seems strange not to have one.

You mean a whistle post?

These are trackside objects and if there's none built-in, you can always download a gazillion from the DLS. :)

No got those. The sound/horn icon is one way or bi-directional. Can place as many as you want before the crossing so the train will blow it's whistle or horn before the crossing. Don't know what the tech name for it would be for searching the DLS.

No got those. The sound/horn icon is one way or bi-directional. Can place as many as you want before the crossing so the train will blow it's whistle or horn before the crossing. Don't know what the tech name for it would be for searching the DLS.

Oh yeah that thing!

Dricketts made that. It's awesome and I think it's on the DLS.

My only complaint is the horn timing is a bit slow. I might modify a version of it (clone) for myself and change the timing so the time between the horn blasts is a bit quicker. Other than that, it's awesome and easy to use. :D

Back