Is there a demand for Rock Island reskins?

here is some better pics

CSJo1Sm.jpg

obxnVoD.jpg

MdkXpGl.jpg

FXJ7qtD.jpg

Last edited:
bCBSnlr.jpg

S1rDzJo.jpg

Y12Yh5o.jpg

Once again Big thanks and hugs to AUSTIN316HOCKEY for letting me reskin his passenger cars.

Last edited:
Yes all of them have the battery boxes in that postion, It is not on the other side of the car though, just the one side.

There is some rock island f units on the DLS, They never had PA units, I plan on releasing some E/F- units that I reskined once I get the permission to upload them. I have reskined some DL-109's and have permission to upload as of today, just need to test them some more. I plan on showing in works shots this week.

I Have been hoping someone would do a Rock Island Reskin of the DL-109, They were used in my area on the Corn Belt Rocket. ( Omaha Nebraska to Chicago Illinois)

Last edited:
here is copy shots of what they look like right now, 2 different versions

Sent out some private messages to about 4-5 people asking for persmission to reksin some of there stuff.

hyF6jU7.jpg

GNwBHiQ.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they had a couple red and sliver ones on the real ones. However the skin mapping on these mesh's will not allow it to be done right. no offfence to pweiser. I have made 5 different versions of the solid maroon ones though.

On a side note working on about 25-30 locomotives right now. The Dl-109 and the FA1 should be done soon, that silly thing called work and sleep keep getting in the way.

The 44 tonners and the S-2, RS-1, RS-3 have been uploaded. Working on the F units textures now. Also got permission to release a E7 unit also.

Thanks, Jregner1955, been working on the F7 units lately and a couple other projects hope to finish them up soon.

Back