Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is there a demand for Rock Island reskins?

United States of America, Nebraska, Lincoln

Have you ever thought of doing some Burlington route equipment?

United States of America, ill, Rock Island

That could happen, but not for a while, as trying to finish up the F7 units, then to start on the E units. Plus I have a bad habit of starting new things to do, so you never know.

What where you thinking about?
    Last edited by fourteen; September 15th, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
    Modeling Ho scale on the cheap

Those rock island passenger cars and the E7 or an e8 would work fine if reskinned to CB&Q and would be an asset that a lot of people would want.

The cars I can do after I find some pictures, same as the e8, the e7 would have to ask if I could reskin it into CBQ colors.

Right now working on some rock GP40's.

The Rock E8 have been uploaded, but now showing yet on the DLS. Though the F7 unit I redid is showing up, all where uploaded at same time. Weird.

I got a pm today saying there is some problems/faulty errors with some of my stuff. They are working on two different computers at home for me. One of them is the stuff downloaded from the DLS not copied over.

Has anyone else having a problems? The passenger cars looked to be the worst on his list. Please let me know thanks.

Also if I did not give credit to orginal person when I uploaded that I am very sorry and will correct that on new versions.

Question would you make any rock island steam engine reskins?
    Sean
    Help The T1 Steam Locomotive Trust to built T1 5550

would love to after I get the errors etc fixed on my current stuff uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by fourteen View Post
    Has anyone else having a problems? The passenger cars looked to be the worst on his list. Please let me know thanks.

Also if I did not give credit to orginal person when I uploaded that I am very sorry and will correct that on new versions.
    You have 62 items on the repair list. Since most (all?) of those have gone into the hidden store, it is unlikely that anyone is going to go to the trouble of retrieving them for you and fixing them. They should have been fixed before uploading.

While it is nice to give credit to the original creator, it is more important to ensure that you have their permission before doing the upload. That permission will detail the credit you are required to include.

I did get the original creators permission before I uploaded them, as it has been pointed out to me I may not have given them credit for there work in the file on some of them. I may have not given them the credit for there work in the correct place and trying to figure where that goes in the file.

As for them being fixed before uploading they worked fine on both of the computers I used to test them.

I have figured out a few of the faults/errors and have been told about some others.

Where do you find that repair list? Thanks.

I also want to apologized to any one that I may of left out for there work.

I have downloaded most of your stuff and have had no errors in any of it.

Weird, today while checking some of my stuff had problem where half of the config file went by by. Had to copy over the missing part from another asset. Then had some other assest's decide they where faulty, open then saved and was fine. Not sure what is going on with that.

There is a problem with the f7 units, the bogie I have on it is not on the DLS, will be fixing that also with new truck that is on the download station. My bad sorry.

A couple of replacement one on the DLS till I get them fixed and reuploaded.

Blomberg M type bogey (silver) - norfolksouthern37 KUID2: <KUID2:45324:50009:4>

Blomberg B type bogey (Bright silver) - davesnow KUID: <KUID:101046:102432>

On second computer delated my stuff and redown loaded them to see if any errors.

Have gone through about 1/2 the passengers cars fixing some things.
    Last edited by fourteen; Yesterday at 04:16 PM.