T:ANE: Giant tree phenomenon in the City of "Municipal Transit Railway" ...

tume

NEWS FLASH:

After Bigfoot, Yetis and UFOs now the suddonly appearence of Giant Trees have been witnessed by several people independently from each other.
One giant tree appeared in the eopposite of this elementary school in last summer. Most of the childs have just recovered from such a dramatical appearence as the tree just came back again - this time at a snowy winter day ...
... to be continued :)

Giant-tree-phenomenon-in-the-City-of-%22Municipal-Transit-Railway%22-...%0ANEWS-FLASH%3A-After-Bigfoot%2C-Yetis%2C-UFOs-now-Giant-Trees-have-been-witnes.jpg

Giant-tree-phenomenon-in-the-City-of-%22Municipal-Transit-Railway%22-...%0ANEWS-FLASH%3A-After-Bigfoot%2C-Yetis%2C-UFOs-now-Giant-Trees-have-been-witnes.jpg

I saw this "giant tree phenomenon" from time to time in surveyor while reworking my "Municipal Transit Railway" in T:ANE. Usually the big tree did not come up again after reloading the route. Does anybody knows where this problem is comming from?

Your's TUME

Have you been buying magic beans? :hehe: (Jack and the Beanstalk)

On a more serious note, this could happen with an FBX export out of Blender. I vaguely remember some oversized objects during the early tests of TANE.

Until N3V turn over a new leaf, get to the root of the problem and branch out with an answer, I'm stumped!

Rob.

This thread is puntastic!

I had that issue as well once. I couldnt figure out how to get rid of the tree so I deleted the baseboard it appeared on. I was lucky since I had not done any major work on that one.

Look on the bright side, there's enough lumber there to rebuild the whole city, with a model railroad for every child included. :)

Back