JR ANL Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephlaban

Trainz Player
Hi. Does anyone know if ANL's UP TTT-6 2-10-2, and early and late challengers are still available? I am not I repeat I AM NOT going to mention his UP FEF-3's because I already know what is happening with it. I am asking this question because I think there is a lack of UP Steam Power on the DLS, and TrainzItalia is being a B**** because even though I have an account, they won't let me download their FEF's and Challengers. Also I find there is a lack of ATSF steam power...............but that's for another time. :p

Yours Truly, Joe

Pretty much no ANL content right now.

Unless you're like me and you keep a file of CDPs and still have the old stuff. Trainz has always had a big gulf in steam power. People like leeferr and the folks at SubPar Productions have tried for years to make this right, and they have. It's a lot better now than it ever has, especially with K&L Trainz and a few other guys out there (like lilb) putting out payware steamers. Which, in my opinion, are worth the money they cost.

But yes, Union Pacific and AT&SF suffer greatly. Just take a step back here, and think about this: I'm an Illinois Central fan. What steam options do I have?

rip illinois central

But yes, Union Pacific and AT&SF suffer greatly. Just take a step back here, and think about this: I'm an Illinois Central fan. What steam options do I have?

rip illinois central

There's 1 whole Milwaukee Road locomotive, just a skin of the old SubPar Productions 2-8-2. Wooo... yeah there's a lot of gaps in available steam power in Trainz, but they are much harder to make than diesels, takes a whole lot more time to make them... maybe in the future, ya know?

I think there's a SubPar skin for IC. Funny it's pretty close since IC was a basic railroad.

I thought someone made a MILW F7 class, but I have no idea how long ago that was. I think that was back in TRS2004/TRS2006 era. Animation, sounds, and now scripts make steamers a very slow grueling process.

I think there's a SubPar skin for IC. Funny it's pretty close since IC was a basic railroad.

I thought someone made a MILW F7 class, but I have no idea how long ago that was. I think that was back in TRS2004/TRS2006 era. Animation, sounds, and now scripts make steamers a very slow grueling process.

ah, yeah, forgot about those F7s... they're pretty poor by todays standards though, someday maybe some fresh models will emerge for those and some others. One day!

Pretty much no ANL content right now.

Unless you're like me and you keep a file of CDPs and still have the old stuff. Trainz has always had a big gulf in steam power. People like leeferr and the folks at SubPar Productions have tried for years to make this right, and they have. It's a lot better now than it ever has, especially with K&L Trainz and a few other guys out there (like lilb) putting out payware steamers. Which, in my opinion, are worth the money they cost.

rip illinois central

Even though this is not trainz related, I saw Illinois Central 790 preserved in Steamtown, Pennsylvania

SantaFeBuff if you want me more Illinois Central Steam, be paitence I have plans on working with "Joek5" on making a IC 2-4-4T later down the road when he finishes up some other projects of his. Im currently looking for someone to make a 2-6-0 as well thats from the Illinois Central.

As for Milwaukee Road Steam, it seems everyone has forgotten about TUME's model of Milwaukee Road 4-8-4 #261 with ARN that he is making.

Plus if you would all be a bit patience, my friend BenjaminW is making a model of the ATSF 4-8-4 2900 Class but he has school to deal with so progress will be a bit slow. Plus there is plenty of ATSF models that you can get at Paulz Trainz where he has 3 models of ATSF engines, including a 2-10-10-2.

Last edited:
When these were last heard of ANL was stating that he was doing updates to these and his Turbine locomotives so please wait and let him finish the work.

He will post surely when he is ready to announce that anything is coming back out, until then its a null point. Closing this to avoid any issues that seem to come out of these threads when they pop up every 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back