TNI not working

peter997

Hi all,

I was not working on TNI for a few days, due to a lack of time.
The last test I did was on the 17 February, but since the 18, logs shows any TNI fonction as unknow, including the sample rule.
Do you have this issue as well ? Or maybe I've done something wrong but have no idea what it can be...
Chris, is it server side related ?

Thanks,
Pierre

Sorry for the late response, I missed this message. I'm not aware of any problems with TNI, but my focus is elsewhere at the moment. Are you still having problems? Have you applied any game patches, changed your login details, or etc?

Are other members of this forum having any difficulties?

chris

No the problem seems to be solved, but I don't know how it came and how it was solved...
But all is working fine now and I've done great progress.

But all is working fine now and I've done great progress.

Great to hear :)

We've been quite busy internally but I did have some time to proceed with the proposed network interface. It seems to be coming together but I haven't got it to the testing state as yet.

chris

Great to hear :)

We've been quite busy internally but I did have some time to proceed with the proposed network interface. It seems to be coming together but I haven't got it to the testing state as yet.

chris

Great news! :)

Looking forward to the next steps.

--Grant

And I have this problem again...
I can't understand what I've changed or if it can be linked to other components such as Visual C++

I've attached the debuger from VS to TANE and I found these logs :

'TANE.exe' (Win32) : Chargé 'C:\Program Files\N3V Games\Trainz Development Build\TNISardine.dll'. Impossible de trouver ou d'ouvrir le fichier PDB.
'TANE.exe' (Win32) : Chargé 'C:\Windows\System32\vcruntime140d.dll'. Impossible de trouver ou d'ouvrir le fichier PDB.
'TANE.exe' (Win32) : Chargé 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp140d.dll'. Impossible de trouver ou d'ouvrir le fichier PDB.
'TANE.exe' (Win32) : Déchargé 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp140d.dll'
'TANE.exe' (Win32) : Déchargé 'C:\Windows\System32\vcruntime140d.dll'
'TANE.exe' (Win32) : Déchargé 'C:\Program Files\N3V Games\Trainz Development Build\TNISardine.dll'

My DLL is "TNISardine". It seems that these three DLL are loaded ("chargé") and unloaded ("déchargé") immediately.

Last edited:
Back