AWOL Rule

bnsfc

Steam Nut
I noticed a while back that the "instant load" rule that would load a consist with random products was taken out of TANE. I've been trying to find it ever since but to no avail. Has anyone else found it?

There are 7 variations of Instant Load and Unload available on the DLS. Take your pick or take them all!

Really? Are they listed under wired names or something? I've been looking though the DLS and see nothing to do with it :/

Really? Are they listed under wired names or something? I've been looking though the DLS and see nothing to do with it :/

Just do a search for "Instant" as some are 2 words and some are one word "InstantLoad" and don't specify search location. The last 4 are dated 2005 and are the original commands so they may not work in the later Trainz versions.

I see what I was doing wrong. I was looking for them under "rules" on the dls, not driver commands. :eek:

EDIT: Now I have a new problem. turns out, they where all installed in my game already! but they all refuse to appear in the Edit Session Rules tab. do they conflict? Or is something Else wrong/ and I doing something else stupidly?

Last edited:
I see what I was doing wrong. I was looking for them under "rules" on the dls, not driver commands. :eek:

EDIT: Now I have a new problem. turns out, they where all installed in my game already! but they all refuse to appear in the Edit Session Rules tab. do they conflict? Or is something Else wrong/ and I doing something else stupidly?

As you have said above, they are Driver Commands not rules! They only show up, and are used as commands, for individual orders for a driver, and are not for use as Rules in the session. Now, if you are trying to use them as a driver command and they are not showing in the list, then they need to be ticked for use in the Driver Command Rule.

Back