Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TANE World Origin Lat and Long reset when exit surveyor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pware View Post
    It is working fine for me in TANE SP4. If I change the lat/long/alt and click the tick icon (not reset) then those new values are saved. After I exit and reload the new lat/long/alt values appear exactly as I entered them.

Reset always restores the original or previous settings (not sure which).

EDIT: I am editing, saving and reloading the session. Maybe that is the issue?
    Peter, what build are you working in? In 105766 I find it makes no difference whether I change the settings in the session (i.e. use the '?' button) or the Menu>Environment>WO. In either case it requires re-saving the route. I am doing my work in the default session but when I look at it in one of the other sessions it all looks and works the same.

And the WO panel still doesn't work right. Can't tab from box to box and the altitude box produces basura.

I don't have any other versions of T:ANE available but I get the same results in the beta install which was updated incrementally and the "original" install, which was updated with the public release.

:B~\

Blog Entries

My TANE build is 105776.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 105766

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pware View Post
    My TANE build is 105776.

How very curious!

Got a reply back from the trouble desk. Don't bother with the links, they both come back to this thread(!)(my emphasis):

Hi rhkluckhohn - Thanks for reporting this to QA. We find the post here to be correct and working in both TANE & TRS19.
    The issue we see is in TANE where altitude is not being saved.
    To work-around this we could manually edit the route config.txt, input the correct altitude, save changes and submit.
    The dialog will continue to report "0", but the value persists in the config.txt and the Snow Altitude (enviroment > environment tab) will respond accordingly
    A region asset may also be used to define altitude.

A task has been submitted although there are no planned updates to TANE at this time.