Rotating Spline Points

Thanks but thats not what we're talking about. We're talking about the default setting, and the fact that I suspect the setting changed without me doing it.
Mick

I was thinking, a dangerous thing to do...

Uncheck and recheck the option. I've seen this type of behavior before when the options don't work for some reason, or the correct option is selected but doesn't work. By checking and unchecking the option in question, it resets the values internally, and hopefully will make things work.

I was thinking, a dangerous thing to do...

Uncheck and recheck the option. I've seen this type of behavior before when the options don't work for some reason, or the correct option is selected but doesn't work. By checking and unchecking the option in question, it resets the values internally, and hopefully will make things work.

Hi John.
I've tried that method a few hundred times!:hehe: It could well be Windows at fault here, and not TANE.
Mick

Hi John.
I've tried that method a few hundred times!:hehe: It could well be Windows at fault here, and not TANE.
Mick

I guess it is broke then!

Have you tried an Extended Repair?

You need to use Trainz Util command for that. I can't remember the syntax, offhand (not at my Trainzing computer) but that might fix the settings. The other last resort would be a fresh install.

This might be worth a try

I used to use the Alt-O trick to toggle the spline circles on/off in TRS2004.

I don't know if this works in later versions, but it might be worth spending two seconds to try it out.

Back