Callingworth TMR17

Yorkshire

With the advent of TMR17, I imported my original Room 1 Callingwoth layout into the new programme. I decided to extend it by 1 baseboard to include a branchline spur from the mainline leading to a small harbour station at the end of the branch. There is a new mainline station for the branch junction. Callingworth itself has had a makeover with an extra platform serving the branchline services. It also boasts a new scrapyard. The mainline scenery has been further enhanced with farms etc. The route has been uploaded together with the new harbour item and should be found as 'YMRz Small harbour' and 'YMRz Room 1 Callingworth TMR17'.

At the moment it will not be compatible with TANE until TANE is upgraded to match TRM17. I have decided to make TMR17 my focus for modelz railways, and will slowly spend the rest of the year reviewing and updating my other 3 rooms. Some new screen shots are available in the new freeware announcements forum.

Yorkshire

when you come to do Room 4 Martindale are you going to change barn700s mk1s to ones on the download station.

Hi Robbie

In a word - yes! I am trying to learn from my inadvertent past mistakes and ensure that all is available on download station. Thanks for the reminder!

Yorkshire

@Yorkshire,

I may have missed them, perhaps in the original TANE version, but are there any instructions for the midmorning session? Like where does it start? Where is it supposed to go? Are there stops along the way? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks,
Bob.

Hi Bob

To be honest I never created a scenario or mission with instructions. The Mid-morning session was simply to show the layout working! I tend to create my own sessions eg, goods train from harbour to inland, or Quick portal manager to send/receive trains to my own working sequence. I have not developed the skills (see eg Philskene's excellent work) to put together a set of instructions to carry out. In Room 4, the narrow gauge mountain rly takes care of itself and I focus on the branch line. Not very helpful this but I suppose I ought to learn how to put together mission sessions. Thanks for the interest!

Yorkshire

Hi Ray

Good to hear from you again - I have put some screen shots up in the 'Freeware announcements' forum as I thought this thread would be inappropriate. It was a toss between Screenshots forum and Announcements and went for the latter. I think the title is Callingworth TMR17 extended - senior moment! Are you going for TMR17? I really like it and keeps the genres separate.

All the best

Yorkshire

PS Your family shop is in!

Thank you - I'm off to have a look.

It's a pity that shop was such an early model of mine - I think/hope my techniques have improved somewhat since then. It was also one of the first "real" models I ever made, for an early layout in about 1963 - card, glue, paint etc. I may even have a photo somewhere.

Ray

Back