Southern California's Cajon Subdivision

Are those mountains in the background actual terrain or some sort of backdrop? This is looking awesome!

Also, I would make a solid backup of your route before venturing into SP2 once that is released. The new save system in the beta has corrupted 3 routes already (thank goodness for backups). But if this is all fixed in the final SP2 beta then you wont have to worry about long save times or losing progress, which to me sounds incredible.

Are those mountains in the background actual terrain or some sort of backdrop? This is looking awesome!

Also, I would make a solid backup of your route before venturing into SP2 once that is released. The new save system in the beta has corrupted 3 routes already (thank goodness for backups). But if this is all fixed in the final SP2 beta then you wont have to worry about long save times or losing progress, which to me sounds incredible.

Go check his #1 message post, it says Trans Dem and a good read as to the particulars of this huge quest he has taken on, so I think his mountains are the real deal?

:clap:Amazing work that's for sure.:Y:

Go check his #1 message post, it says Trans Dem and a good read as to the particulars of this huge quest he has taken on, so I think his mountains are the real deal?

:clap:Amazing work that's for sure.:Y:
-No backdrops here, that is all Transdem generated ground and 15k draw. When I'm in surveyor, I knock my draw distance down to 4000m and then when I'm in driver I bump it up to max, 15000m for testing, watching my frame rates.
-I backup the route quite often since Trainz crashes quite frequently but good info to know about SP2.
-Thanks Blue, the mountains are the real deal for sure!

-Joe

How many baseboards on each side of the tracks is too much ?

Mine is presently 7 baseboards on each side of the tracks, with probably half a million baseboards

I should trim it down but do not want to show jagged edges

I can always trim it down, later on

How far of a distance does T:ANE see ?

How many baseboards on each side of the tracks is too much?
-The limit is really up to you. Depends on your route. If you have a flat route you may want a lot or if your route is in the mountains you may want less. Cajon will get trimmed down but may be one of the last things I do.
15km

Cool pics Joe :) Hey have you ever thought of modding ur 20ft containers to hi-cube ones? ;)
-I could easily do that but didn't know there were HC 20ft containers. Haven't messed with containers for a bit but from my knowledge there were only high and low 40ft cubed containers. 20ft standard and everything else, 45, 48 and 53 were all high cube.

-Joe

Joe your site has the HC 20ft containers are u goiing to do more skins?, are going to do the 20ft standard?
-Yea I plan on more skins in the future. Right now I need more 45ft and 48ft skins. (SC = Standard Cube, HC = High Cube) The 20ft containers I made are Standard Cube.
-This is where I have gotten my references from:
http://www.matts-place.com/intermodal/part1/sea_containers1.htm

-Really only interested what US stuff, what runs through Southern California.

-Joe

-The track I've been using on my Cajon Project is now released for anyone who wants it. You can find it under 'Trackside' at my site.

-Joe

Back