Southern California's Cajon Subdivision

Will be looking forward to that. ATSF 3751 is all over SoCalTrains. She was leading the Super Chief on occasion on the point of the Cajon Pass.
-Ya she is one of my favorite steam engines. Too bad we don't have a 3751 in Trainz and I'm not skilled enough to tackle a steam engine. My GP35 was hard enough.

-Joe

Will be looking forward to that. ATSF 3751 is all over SoCalTrains. She was leading the Super Chief on occasion on the point of the Cajon Pass.

-Ya she is one of my favorite steam engines. Too bad we don't have a 3751 in Trainz and I'm not skilled enough to tackle a steam engine. My GP35 was hard enough.

-Joe

You could always use Trainman7616's 2900 Class from TheBackShops, which he was originally gonna make 3751 but did it as a 2900 instead. All you gotta do is renumber it, and it makes a perfect stand-in! :p

route_of_the_chiefs_by_nictrain123-dcdp7c8.png

Last edited:
too bad it'll never be released because I was waiting for a Trainz version of the West Colton and San Bernadino areas

-I wish there was. I think the route got compromised, something in it just kills framerates for no reason and was never able to find out why. So I gave up on Trainz.

-Joe

Maybe you have some content that has red bugs. Check out (if you didn't do it) the script exception notifications and look for the culprits. Sometimes this content causes stutters, even when the Trainz Profiler shows high FPS.

-If I ever get the time maybe I can figure out how to package up what has been done and release that... and then maybe someone could finish it. Those dreams of me finishing the Cajon Subdivision are long gone unfortunately.

-Joe

you're not considering getting TRS19 are you

if it has West Colton and San Bernadino, I want it
My very first post describes whats in the route.
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...nia-s-Cajon-Subdivision&p=1579718#post1579718
i wouldnt mind having that route myself.

Hi Joe,

I would also be very keen on a copy of the route also if possible?

Kind regards,

Craig

I have been hoping for a quality Cajon Pass for a long time and would really like a copy if you decide to release it.
I'll see what I can do as time permits.

Joe

Back