Old account, and serial number

engineerkenny44

Hi everyone! I recently pulled out my trainz 12 disk and reinstalled it. But I tried to use the content manager and it said I needed my old account to install download station content. I haven't been around to the forms for a while and I can tell A LOT has changed since I was around. In this time somehow my old has gone account is missing. I understand that I should most likely email the help desk but felt I should have contacted the community help area. I am trying install a few engines but some of the assets require me to download those from the DLS but since the serial number to my game is linked to my old account I can't download it. Anyone know if I can get my account back or if I can link this new account to my Trainz serial number? ;)
Thanks for anyone who can give any help :)

Hi everyone! I recently pulled out my trainz 12 disk and reinstalled it. But I tried to use the content manager and it said I needed my old account to install download station content. I haven't been around to the forms for a while and I can tell A LOT has changed since I was around. In this time somehow my old has gone account is missing. I understand that I should most likely email the help desk but felt I should have contacted the community help area. I am trying install a few engines but some of the assets require me to download those from the DLS but since the serial number to my game is linked to my old account I can't download it. Anyone know if I can get my account back or if I can link this new account to my Trainz serial number? ;)
Thanks for anyone who can give any help :)

Unfortunately, serial numbers cannot be transferred. You will need to regain access to your old account. There should be a "forgotten password" link on the sign-in page, if you still have access to the email associated with it. Accounts don't just vanish... at least I don't think they do.

Matt

I should've included that I had tried this already sadly and it just gave me a new password for this account I made on Feb 14th to access the forms for help :(
I hope my account isn't stuck like that

You would have to use the forgotten password link on your old username. Otherwise, the helpdesk is your only option. I'm assuming your former account was Engineerkenny.

Last edited:
Yes, that was the original account. I will re check just in case but I'm pretty sure I did that but I'll let you know if for some reason it didn't work ;)

Hello, same person (engineerkenny44) but I am on my old account turns out that my dad must've set my account up. Got the correct password, thanks for the help

Back