Just to say hello from an old timer

Hi guys. Wow, you're still around. I appreciate the hello from 2 such great creators as yourselves. You have helped make Trainz what it is.

I think it is always cheering when someone is back so seeing not from Edinburgh a welcome here in Glasgow! :hehe:

So it is true that old Trainzers just keep tracking. I know several others who are also into live steam. Being able to physically interact with your models is the one thing that simulators don't do very well, until someone builds a holodeck. Peeks at your progress would be welcome.

Sorry guys, but I'm done with requests. I had some requests for my NYC content and haven't even gotten a thank you for sending to them. DONE and FINISHED with it. I hate to be this way, but a little common courtesy goes a long way.

Agreed. I have seen some photos of your routes online. They look very nice. I don't mean for this to sound like a beg (it's not) but keep building routes. I do not know you as I just joined the forum in November or December. I've heard very good things about you, sir. Keep it going.

Welcome back, nice to see one of the more respected creators checking up on us.:)
Good luck with the Live Steam, going to be quite a challenging project I would imagine.

Could really do with a Toxic filter on here at times! ;)

Hi Leefer. Nice to hear from another Trainz oldtimer. This thread is like a trip down memory lane. :)

Hi Leefer,

Nice to see I'm not the only one who can't get Trainz out of His system.

Welcome back,

Alex. :wave:

Hi Leeferr and you too Alex23,

Great to hear from you old timers again. Guess I am another one who can't get Trainz out of my system although I am not as dedicated now as I used to be.

Cheers,
Bill69

Back