Multiplayer for T:ANE

Corey_Trainz

Trainz Veteran
It's been so long since I found a route for MP on T:ANE. I understand it is hard work, but ever since I got T:ANE, I wanted an MP route. Now that I hear some are nearly done, I'm kinda not excited. That's because I have gotten TS12, and Trainz iPad. They both have MP.

I don't have to worry anymore, but I still want a T:ANE MP route.

Last edited:
I think you will find T:ANE MP already exists if you have downloaded a route that uses it (or used a multiplayer session on a built in route like Kickstarter County).

Shane

You almost got a picard facepalm, but I decided to save it for the other guy.

TANE's multiplayer works and has been working, I ran the kickstarter multiplayer session that comes with the game for weeks before and after christmas. If you're having trouble getting connected, please check the tips and tricks thread, and read it carefully.

Last edited:
Hello all just thought i would put out there that i will be Hosting a public session on the Kickstarter county V1.4.6 from wednesday 15th march at around 3pm UK time (10am EST) feel free to join me i will be hosting the same time for a whole week as i have time off work :)

Hello all just thought i would put out there that i will be Hosting a public session on the Kickstarter county V1.4.6 from wednesday 15th march at around 3pm UK time (10am EST) feel free to join me i will be hosting the same time for a whole week as i have time off work :)

Thank you! Might log in a bit later then.
Btw, there won't be any new versions prior official SP2 release.
Lockheed

Back