North Norfolk Trainz (Skype supported)

MNIBARI08

Trainz veteran
:)Hi everyone!!!

For over six years now being 2017 I have been doing a route that is 175 miles in length plus some of the Great Eastren of Norfolk,UK I have been working on my own for over six years.

Now a template is now compleated, whats to be easy as now become harder, a lot effect has been put in, but been trying to get a team together not a big one :hehe: lol, team of two or three extra users who up for a challage,:Y: from UK or USA mainly in the UK if possible. I do have my own forum and website to support my project as its been copyrighted sinice 2011.

I have been trying to add route with gradients added as well, now I got stuck as normally do.

We are Skype supported for everyone!!!;) no problems there:eek:

If anyone's intrested :cool: witch some of you might be, I like to know as feedback as well as maybe joining the team. :eek:

as US are 5 hrs behind me It will be hard for them to help me, as I am normally be a Sleep.

I would not ask aless really need one to one bases or work as a team.

I choose two main countries US or Australia I do have extra options so the other countries can jump in and help, so they are not restricted at all I had just quickly done top frist message, and not thinking as I am getting a bit tired.:sleep:

yours

Matthew:D

the forum link below

the http://northnorfolktrainz.proboards.com/

and skype connection is mmanson9

Last edited:
I choose 5 hrs behind US or 5 hours behind me such as Australia I do have extra options thanks for asking.

from

Matthew:)

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm the best route creator but I think I'm alright..

But seeing as I'm from Kazakhstan I don't think you'll need my help

ok:) for users that feel that can not help me, I feel :'( due to lack of commitment of understanding gradients, as I am starting to understand what they do a degree I understand users do there own routes, witch they can give tips and tricks or video tutorials to show how to advoid any odd numbers in the track where orignal gradients are envoled.

its hard where you have to do another track beside it and do the same numbers that gradient track has to have the same numbers.

thanks Matthew :D

Skype Supported (mmanson9)

Back